Orion-Jobs---Stupidity

Seriously,???
You think Hoffa has been good for the members,....
Have you been on vacation for the last several years,?
Hoffa and Hall are taking this Union backwards, it's been One concession after another concession, are YOU kidding me, please say you are,........
Hoffa and Hall need to go, remember $90. $9. or .9
Or how about :censored2: contracts, or how about a contract being SHOVED down our throats,
You guys in 251 didn't get anything shoved down your throats. The contract passed.

5habits100

Here is what I think, at this time. Both Hoffa, Hall, and Sylvester should just all agree to not run for office. It is apparent at this point that all three do not serve the members well! It is a travesty that their is no one to lead this Union of ours. It is a shame. At this time I am just plain disgusted at them all!
We both know they aren't going to all bow out. But if they did then who would there be left?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You forgot your regular campaign rhetoric unsustainable healthcare.

I don't know how Sylvester can think he could get elected after making comments like he did when he thought no one was listening. Calling members clowns and you're ok with it. If Hoffa or Hall said that you would be asking for their heads. He thought Liam messed up his "bigger" plans. The truth is Tim's true colors were revealed when he didn't know he was being taped and he got caught. He thinks he is the next Carey which he is not. He is Tim the one who was busy in Chicago at a TDU meeting while his members were being walked off the job. That's where he'll be if we were unfortunate enough for him to get elected he would be absent. Hoffa has not been perfect and no one is but he has done good for members.
Irishman Collins makes a couple statements, within the scope of the thread, about ORION and the IBT's involvement, or lack thereof, and you want to make it about Tim S?

Perhaps you and the rest of the Hoffa/Hall horn blowers need to realize that being at our whits end with Hoffa and Hall, doesn't make us proponents for the Teamsters United Slate, or TDU for that matter.

5habits100

Irishman Collins makes a couple statements, within the scope of the thread, about ORION and the IBT's involvement, or lack thereof, and you want to make it about Tim S?

Perhaps you and the rest of the Hoffa/Hall horn blowers need to realize that being at our whits end with Hoffa and Hall, doesn't make us proponents for the Teamsters United Slate, or TDU for that matter.
Thanks for telling me what I need to realize. I can say, do and realize what I want. When I need your help I'll ask the Sylvester horn blowers.

OPTION3

They quit paying out for the 9.5's in my local. When we do file we get pulled into the office and harassed asking us not to file. Always some stupid excuse as to why we shouldn't. To me we shouldn't even be asked not to file. They rake us over the coals not caring about our hours worked, then we file and NOW they care.
.......and I bet money.....you cave

Ron Carey lives on

ORION can easily be crippled with multiple 9.5 grievances by multiple drivers. A strong understanding and enforcement of Article 6 in the National Master. Talk to customers that feel slighted by the system, and throw it back on the company. Its a easy fix if you stick together

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Remember ORION was created by bean counters in the air conditioning with very limited driving experience, be professional with your customers and explain to them that this a so called "efficient" system that puts them on the back burner. Use the company' s words against them, " sales leads, service stops, safety- fighting bulk, " take pictures of ridiculous loads

Sent using BrownCafe App