ORION vs EDD IN REGARDS TO HEAT RELATED INJURIES.

Does EDD or ORION require package car drivers to spend more time in the oppressive heat in cargoarea

• ORION

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • EDD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

browned out

Somehow my poll post was taken down or merged. The votes were 26 for ORION being more dangerous in regards to heat stroke, heat exhaustion and heat related deaths.

0 Votes for EDD

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Somehow my poll post was taken down or merged. The votes were 26 for ORION being more dangerous in regards to heat stroke, heat exhaustion and heat related deaths.

0 Votes for EDD
Open the doors, park in the shade, sort the shelves, and deliver old school. Only rookies spend a lot of time in the back of a sealed up truck.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I will run my businesses first after I get my air off ,then stop for about ten minutes and set up the truck.I am not gonna keep going back there searching for something in the 7000 section sweating my butt off.The new intinary changes it does during the day is crap……Edd is how I do it and that is how the truck is set up.

Thebrownblob

Open the doors, park in the shade, sort the shelves, and deliver old school. Only rookies spend a lot of time in the back of a sealed up truck.
Yep that’s a good way to end up at the hospital with an IV. Spend as little time as possible in back of the brown oven.