Oscars

I'll tell you what I don't 'get'. I don't get the Pitt/Jolie thing. They make crappy , no-quality movies and people treat them like royalty. Well, way back when, Liz Taylor & Richard Burton were like royalty too, and they were just 2 good looking drunks.

When I see Angelina, I still see her french kissing her brother on national TV and when I look at Brad I see a real dummy leaving that hot Jennifer A. just to be bogged down by a bony-***** wife with a bunch of snot nosed brats !!

But, sometime I'll tell you how I really feel.

Jennifer A. may be hot but she has gone through commitments with men faster than poop through a goose. That says she`s a big pain in the ass. Sex only lasts for so long and then you need to fill the other 23 hours in the day. And thats where dealing with her sets in. Sorry,I vote Angelina. She may be a screwball but at least it`s upfront where you can see it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Jennifer A. may be hot but she has gone through commitments with men faster than poop through a goose. That says she`s a big pain in the ass. Sex only lasts for so long and then you need to fill the other 23 hours in the day. And thats where dealing with her sets in. Sorry,I vote Angelina. She may be a screwball but at least it`s upfront where you can see it.

Or in my case 23 hours and 55 minutes.:surprised: As for Jen or Angelina, neither thanks, I'll pass.:sick:

Sammie

One thing I can say for Angelina, she puts her money where her mouth is
whereas a lot of Hollywood sit behind 30 foot monitored walls and threaten to leave the country if they aren't going to be catered to politically.

Read her book some time, "Notes From My Travels". It's an eye opener.
She travels by commercial plane and pays her own way to refugee camps all over the world including Thailand, Africa, Cambodia, Pakistan, Jordan and Egypt, which are not safe places to go. She has no need for a publicist, she's a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador for the Refugee Agency, she's involved in many govt projects and she's a licensed pilot. Not many ordinary people choose to brainstorm with the likes of Colin Powell and Condoleezza to get a better grip of what's going on in the world. I have nothing but admiration for this young lady.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just my choice between the two.
Now your 5 minute count,is that to conceive each daughter or for all in total?

1 minute per.:wink2:

One thing I can say for Angelina, she puts her money where her mouth is
whereas a lot of Hollywood sit behind 30 foot monitored walls and threaten to leave the country if they aren't going to be catered to politically.

Read her book some time, "Notes From My Travels". It's an eye opener.
She travels by commercial plane and pays her own way to refugee camps all over the world including Thailand, Africa, Cambodia, Pakistan, Jordan and Egypt, which are not safe places to go. She has no need for a publicist, she's a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador for the Refugee Agency, she's involved in many govt projects and she's a licensed pilot. Not many ordinary people choose to brainstorm with the likes of Colin Powell and Condoleezza to get a better grip of what's going on in the world. I have nothing but admiration for this young lady.

But she's still not my type.:dissapointed:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Me too. You work today, noticed you here kinda late in the morning.

No, Dad, I had the day off. I am trying to help my cover driver by taking a day off here and there, so today was "here" and Mar. 6th will be "there". Plus it was 22 degrees with a wind chill in the teens so I played cold fairy today.

My son and I went out to lunch and then went to see "Slumdog Millionaire", which I had already seen but he hadn't. He loved it and there were parts that I didn't catch the first time that I saw it. We both agreed that the 8 Oscars were well deserved. It was kind of weird, though, as we were the only 2 younger people in the theater. I thought I was at a AARP meeting.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
No, Dad, I had the day off. I am trying to help my cover driver by taking a day off here and there, so today was "here" and Mar. 6th will be "there". Plus it was 22 degrees with a wind chill in the teens so I played cold fairy today.

My son and I went out to lunch and then went to see "Slumdog Millionaire", which I had already seen but he hadn't. He loved it and there were parts that I didn't catch the first time that I saw it. We both agreed that the 8 Oscars were well deserved. It was kind of weird, though, as we were the only 2 younger people in the theater. I thought I was at a AARP meeting.

Must've been disturbing eating popcorn, amid the mix of mothballs and bengay.:sick:
Glad you had a good day off.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You forgot about the crappy vanilla fragrances that the older women like to wear too! JK

You know them well.:wink2:
crfrvan.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe you should stroll through the upscale store perfume dept. and check out Pink Sugar from Italy and Angel......2 of my favorite "old lady" fragrances.

Nobody in their right mind uses moth balls anymore, they are poisonous to US.

Ben Gay has long been replaced by blue ices for muscle pain. I however, have always liked the smell of BenGay.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Maybe you should stroll through the upscale store perfume dept. and check out Pink Sugar from Italy and Angel......2 of my favorite "old lady" fragrances.

Nobody in their right mind uses moth balls anymore, they are poisonous to US.

Ben Gay has long been replaced by blue ices for muscle pain. I however, have always liked the smell of BenGay.

The "older" folk around here use mothballs in their gardens, to ward off snakes and other vermin. I don't think this really works, as snakes don't have noses.

Sammie

That's nice of you to help your cover driver. Dude here has also started taking time off on a regular basis as there have been so many lay offs in feeders since last fall. Problem is, I'm not used to having him around except on weekends and he's breaking up my routine. I thought his problems with selective hearing and selective sight would improve and he might be a help, but no. I'll continue to fight the urge to throw him out of a window...

Then again, this may be good practice for the disease so many women are suffering from these days - RHS - Retired Husband Syndrome.:biting:

Sammie

But she's still not my type.:dissapointed:[/quote]

Never mind that Angelina may want to adopt you, Steve. I believe you're already taken.

Ms.PacMan

Some men don't like twig women like Angelina.

This picture kills me - the girl doesn't have an ounce of cellulite yet she is the roundest female I've ever seen.
bigbooty.jpg