Other Cruise and Vacation Deals

over9five

Staff member
Is it really that much cheaper? Every time I price things out resort vs cruise it seems like the cruise wins out.
I think the difference in my case is I'm comparing 7 day cruises to 4 day island stays.

Man, it's the air that kills me. If I lived in Florida, I'd cruise twice a year. I wanted to cruise out of of Boston to save air, NCL does cruises to the Bahamas from Boston, but not this time of year.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Atlantis in the Bahamas is pretty awesome we were there last May on our cruise... Aquariums, beaches, lagoons, pools...you name it. Not sure how many days I'd want to stay there but the cruise stop was fun!

S

serenity now

Atlantis in the Bahamas is pretty awesome we were there last May on our cruise... Aquariums, beaches, lagoons, pools...you name it. Not sure how many days I'd want to stay there but the cruise stop was fun!

i think after 24 hours it would become McResort, but what do i know, i've never been anywhere

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I think the difference in my case is I'm comparing 7 day cruises to 4 day island stays.

Man, it's the air that kills me. If I lived in Florida, I'd cruise twice a year. I wanted to cruise out of of Boston to save air, NCL does cruises to the Bahamas from Boston, but not this time of year.
That's basically why we've done the 7 day out of Baltimore twice even though the Bahamas isn't all that exciting. We can be at the pier in 45 minutes, park right there and walk onto the ship. It's just too easy.

over9five

Staff member
[-]We[/-] She has decided! We will fly to the Bahamas for 4 nights. I tried suggesting a cruise that would stop at the Bahamas, but She wants to stay right there. I'm cool with it.
Pulled the trigger this morning, it's all booked.

Ms.PacMan

Atlantis is way cool! And if you want to go the cheap route - you can stay at the Comfort Inn across the street and get full privileges to Atlantis for up to 4ppl!

pkgdriver

I always am leery when going to a restaurant I've never been to before......imagine a cruise would be 10 times worse if it turns out to be a bad place.

My big disappointment was Grenada. I left asking myself....."why do they even stop here?"

Why were you disappointed?
Was there on a cruise stop the 20th of Jan. Had a wonderful private tour through the sights of the Island.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why were you disappointed?
Was there on a cruise stop the 20th of Jan. Had a wonderful private tour through the sights of the Island.
We were constantly approached by beggars!!! When they didn't come, then the trinket sellers came. Leave me alone,I'm on vacation.....I needed a sign that said that!!