Our Response To The Events At The Nation’s Capitol: Statement By Carol Tomé

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Everything with Tome is about race. The only reason she changed appearance standards was about race. Maybe that's good, maybe not, I don't know, but she obviously took the bait reacting to some of the race baiting that occured. I think she always wants to position herself in such a way to protect from charges of racism.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
congress has been at war with the public for decades. the protestors gave them a taste of their own medicine.
Just heard today 85% of voters are in favor of term limits. But we will never see them because they’d have to impose them on themselves

Over70irregs

Everything with Tome is about race. The only reason she changed appearance standards was about race. Maybe that's good, maybe not, I don't know, but she obviously took the bait reacting to some of the race baiting that occured. I think she always wants to position herself in such a way to protect from charges of racism.
I believe there was a racial hair policy that I was shocked to read about.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And to think they let people wear anything now. I was harrassed for shoes, untucked shirt, stubble, exposed long sleeves, etc.
Many of the newbie package car drivers look out of shape too. What's going on there? Looking like tubby 15 year veteran feeder drivers.

Not Rushin’

If she was smart she would have kept her mouth shut. Making any kind of political statement now days can be suicide
Violence is never the answer. We have a Constitution which some states have been allowed not to follow for a few years now... be it through sanctuary cities, not requiring voters to register or provide identification, etc.
The states who don’t follow the constitution from here forward should have their electors nullified. Nobody even mentioned corruption in New York, California, and Illinois because they are deep blue states. Come on people get your :censored2: together and confront this!