Out for delivery....at 12:50 am

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
I go to work here in a couple hours, I work preload. Yesterday at 2am it left Mississippi, it had an arrival scan at my hub at 9:04 then said out for delivery at 9:14 yesterday morning. When I go in im assuming it is probably going to be sitting in the truck, and ill check today when I do send agains. Or is it just a mess up in the scanning and its still on its way to the hub?

542thruNthru

I go to work here in a couple hours, I work preload. Yesterday at 2am it left Mississippi, it had an arrival scan at my hub at 9:04 then said out for delivery at 9:14 yesterday morning. When I go in im assuming it is probably going to be sitting in the truck, and ill check today when I do send agains. Or is it just a mess up in the scanning and its still on its way to the hub?

giphy-20.gif

What?

5Cube4Life

Maybe it was transferred to local post office.

Indecisi0n

Yes.

clean hairy

Maybe, maybe not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Get someone to check the last scan. Might be in EDD but just a building scan.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Still ordering girlfriends of the blowup variety?