Over time days are number...

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

fatboy33

Looks like its the way of American jobs. No overtime and little to no benefits. Best to focus on getting yourself out of debt before the 2020 election(sacrifice eating out, new purchases..etc). Good luck to you all.

Gone fishin

Looks like its the way of American jobs. No overtime and little to no benefits. Best to focus on getting yourself out of debt before the 2020 election(sacrifice eating out, new purchases..etc). Good luck to you all.
Express will no longer be a career. It will be high turnover job with a certain niche employee. Older , kids grown , probably the last job right before retirement.
While I personally don’t think this is the right move because of almost the reasons listed above.
No one wants to work at ground, the turnover rate in my area was extremely high. People want benefits , 401 k , sick days , vacations. They want things to build to as the years go by.
Now they just get more work and Fred S has put all his eggs in a unappreciative worker basket.
Time will tell.

Express will no longer be a career. It will be high turnover job with a certain niche employee. Older , kids grown , probably the last job right before retirement.
While I personally don’t think this is the right move because of almost the reasons listed above.
No one wants to work at ground, the turnover rate in my area was extremely high. People want benefits , 401 k , sick days , vacations. They want things to build to as the years go by.
Now they just get more work and Fred S has put all his eggs in a unappreciative worker basket.
Time will tell.
It's the same thing on the Brown side
22.4 drivers low MIP for supervisors

No service anymore, just profits at any expense