Overweights

UPSGUY72

We wouldn't have packages over 150 in the system if the person doing to pickup paid attention and didn't pick up the package. I have refused to pick up packages that where over 150 lbs. and told the shipper that they need to ship it freight.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I thought you said you loaded trailers? Couldn't hack it huh? Lol

Lol, only when I was doubling on the preload. And yes, I could have hacked it if it was my normal job. But since I have options, I chose not to do it because its honestly hard - the hardest job at UPS. Can't even imagine what the preload unloaders are going through right now in this heat.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We wouldn't have packages over 150 in the system if the person doing to pickup paid attention and didn't pick up the package. I have refused to pick up packages that where over 150 lbs. and told the shipper that they need to ship it freight.

We get very few of these but most of the ones that we do get are brought in by feeder which are normally loaded by the shippers. We throw them back on the trailer to be brought back to the shipper.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol, only when I was doubling on the preload. And yes, I could have hacked it if it was my normal job. But since I have options, I chose not to do it because its honestly hard - the hardest job at UPS. Can't even imagine what the preload unloaders are going through right now in this heat.
it's 56 degrees out today.