Packers vs Cowboys

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
For those of us here in Packers country we will finally find out if The Pack is for real. And we will actually be able to watch the game on local TV. Go Pack!

Yeah too bad most of us won't be able to watch it because it's only on NFL network which should be called the NFG network (No-one Friggen Gets).

browniehound

I read today Favre beans is 0-8 in Texas Stadium. My guess is most of those losses came in the 90's against those great Cowboys teams of Aikmen and Co. So I like the Packers in this game, and I'm looking forward to a Patriots-GB rematch of superbowl 31 come Febuary!

Big Babooba

I read today Favre beans is 0-8 in Texas Stadium. My guess is most of those losses came in the 90's against those great Cowboys teams of Aikmen and Co. So I like the Packers in this game, and I'm looking forward to a Patriots-GB rematch of superbowl 31 come Febuary!
Of course, the outcome will be different!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Watching game now.Have verizon tv.Way better than any cable company.You can tell by my logo who i'm rooting for.

DS

Fenderbender
Watching game now.Have verizon tv.Way better than any cable company.You can tell by my logo who i'm rooting for.
Heck I`m watching it in Toronto...If Favre had've not wimped out with a sore arm:sad-very: they mighta stood a chance...none of you guys came close in your point picks.Oh well the leafs finally won a game.

FAVREFAN

Considering all the injuries and the game being in Dallas, I think the Pack did o.k. If they rematch for the NFC Champ. Game......should be a dead heat. C. Woodson would make a big difference then.

mikestrek

Come on People!! Does it really matter who won this game. New England is gonna ROLL all over anyone in there way, and I'm not even a New England fan. The Cowboys allready got beat by New England, At Dalas. This year. How IRONIC, The last team to go undefeated was the Miami Dolphins. New England is on the brink of goind undefeated and the Miami Dolphins haven't won a game. New England is a 20 1/2 point favorite over Baltimore (at Baltimore) this weekend. Look at that spread. That's like a college spread. Anyway, We'll see. :peaceful:

local804

Come on People!! Does it really matter who won this game. New England is gonna ROLL all over anyone in there way, and I'm not even a New England fan. The Cowboys allready got beat by New England, At Dalas. This year. How IRONIC, The last team to go undefeated was the Miami Dolphins. New England is on the brink of goind undefeated and the Miami Dolphins haven't won a game. New England is a 20 1/2 point favorite over Baltimore (at Baltimore) this weekend. Look at that spread. That's like a college spread. Anyway, We'll see. :peaceful:

Very true Mike, they didroll over the Cowboys, BUT that was before he got caught reading the plays from the other teams coaches. NE does not have a chance if they meet up again. Cowboys destroy QB`s. Just ask Eli and Brett

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Pats -- Baltimore '''''' just came on local news here this morning that Brady will sit this weekend for a rest. Pappelbon is gonna play Q.B and Lowell is playing tight end and Ortiz is full back. Schilling is gonna be the back up Q.B spread is down to 19 1/2 :happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2: