Part time supervisor TEST

chonky

I Was Wondering What Kind Of Questions Do They Ask On The Part Time Supervisor Test, I Think Its A Computerized Test? Can Somebody Help Me, Im Supposed To Be Taking This Test Soon. Please Help!

SmithBarney

The test is designed to see if "YOU" are suitable for management.
Anything you gain from "US" online, wouldn't help "YOU"

If you are management material, the test will show it, otherwise
you'll just be sent back to the trenches.

JayRock

Scanner Bitch
question 1..... spell your name. mind you if you spell it right you are automatically disqualitfied for management.
question 2..... who's always right? answer- your shift sup. or building sup. never you or your pt workers

stuff like that.... or maybe thats just me being a disgruntled employee lol

W

westsideworma

I Was Wondering What Kind Of Questions Do They Ask On The Part Time Supervisor Test, I Think Its A Computerized Test? Can Somebody Help Me, Im Supposed To Be Taking This Test Soon. Please Help!

the test was very easy, they just want consistency. A lot of the time they ask you the same question about 4 different ways and want the same answer each instance. The other part was simple math questions. They should have given you a packet explaining what was on it. They say to keep the employee in mind which I think is comical because it seems like thats the last thing some of them have on their mind (OMG MUST MAKE NUBERZ AHHHHH!) usually, but not all.

I'm not a supervisor (still on the fence about it), but I did very well on the test.

breadbooze

not sure about the PT test.. though I've gone though mapp for FT sups. First test was easy. basic math and reading charts as well as picking a solution to a situation. 2nd test was an inbox, you assume you're running an operation, write letters/memos and make a schedule. If you have bad grammar and can't spell that'll be a problem.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
question 1..... spell your name. mind you if you spell it right you are automatically disqualitfied for management.
question 2..... who's always right? answer- your shift sup. or building sup. never you or your pt workers

stuff like that.... or maybe thats just me being a disgruntled employee lol
I heard it is a very efficient 5-question test:
  1. What is your name?
  2. What is your quest?
  3. What is your favorite color?
Sometimes they substitute something to test your reaction to stressful situations, such as "What is the capital of Assyria?"

W

westsideworma

I heard it is a very efficient 5-question test:
  1. What is your name?
  2. What is your quest?
  3. What is your favorite color?
Sometimes they substitute something to test your reaction to stressful situations, such as "What is the capital of Assyria?"

LOL :w00t::lol:

DS

Fenderbender
They`ll ask questions like...
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Last edited:

DS

Fenderbender
I have no idea what it is,but rather than google it,
I`ll let you tell me.
the answer I was looking for was...
43 times every second...
from The Holy Grail

Sammie

When you get around to the polygraph test, stay calm.
You don't want your blood pressure going sky high.
And when it comes to the control questions, you don't have
to confess to that toy truck you stole when you were a kid.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, a laden swallow would be a little birdie wearing a backpack (or wingpack) and delivering smalls.....very smalls!! :)

L

loserkkkkkk

Make sure to answer the questions to make you seem like a leader such as "I always take over when we're doing a group project" "i come up with ideas to improve the operation/task". stuff like that.

Also they give you situations and you have to pick the best answer.

Just answer the questions in the way that UPS wants you to answer. Lie on it even if you're not a leader type and say you are if you want to pass.

City Driver

i found my our docks PT sups MAPP test

findx.jpg