Part Time Supervisors Unionized?

xfdxgroundmgmt

I dont see why management cant unionize, look at the longshoremens union (ILWU) they have a foremans union (BOSSES basically managment in a way) and their own local after you have put in your time that is

I say this. Before you go into any job do some research. Talk to some people you trust already doing the job. Or better yet, just observe how the management team behaves and their attitude toward their job. If they say they are happy with their decision, ask why. If they say they are unhappy with their decision, ask why. Then ask yourself if you think you can handle the job. No one can sell you on something that you weren't considering buying in the first place. Another item to consider is what, if any, does the job offer you? Will it lead to what you want to do in your overall career. If it does not align with that, then it may not be the job for you.

And for all stop picking on the union workers, if they don't work, I don't eat. Because pick-ups, loading, sorting and deliveries generate revenue. And I like being feed. On the other hand, stop picking on the management team, they need someone around to be the leaders and make the necessary decisions to keep the company moving forward. We all are in this boat together, so lets just sail on.... Don't let a few bad apples ruin what could be a delicious apple pie. Btw, I like apple pie.

WELL SAID!

BROWNHOG

Part time supervisors are not unionized. To help boost the teamsters union membership rolls and monthly dues base. Don t be surprised