PAS question.

Johney

Let me ask you all this while we're kinda on the PAS topic. Who has been there when the PAS computers go down and they can't PAL the packages?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Let me ask you all this while we're kinda on the PAS topic. Who has been there when the PAS computers go down and they can't PAL the packages?
LMAO! We had construction going on at our ctr recently (laying new sewer line). Long story short, some lines got cut. Computers, phones everything. My OR and DM was at the ctr til 2am helping to get everything back up and running before preload. They did it but just barely. If they hadn't it would have been a REALLY bad day. Like I said in another post, "UPS has put blinders on our preloaders. They have no clue how to look outside the box anymore."

It was a disaster in the making.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have been there. Luckily, they hadn't butchered the old routes to much. Still a major pain. We had a kid trip the main breaker thinking he was a helping a brown out situation. LMAO at them. It was just like what happened with Dilli. If you wore a tie, you were sweating. This was a couple years after they had butchered all the routes. No more area knowledge for the loaders!