PAWLENTY throws in the towel. Some funny stuff!

TRIP,

I am friends with many SECRET SERVICE people, I grew up with two of them, one of them was Ronald Reagans travel team leader. He spent 12 years with reagan even after he left office. He has informed me of protocol for deplaining. Dropping his phone isnt carrying anything.

The president doesnt carry his own luggage off a plane, and that photo that moreluck posted in her "rush to judgement" was taken during the campaign for the presidency.

There are many photoshopped photos making the rounds, and now that 2012 is in full swing, there will be more to follow. There have been many photos of the president carrying books in his hand and ALL of them were controversial books or anti american books. These are clearly bogus and the picture baba posted was just as bogus.

The picture suggests, Obama was reading the book, had to transfer on a tarmack to a car, held the book keeping his page so he can continue reading in the car. This is bogus. The president is surrounded by aides at all times and is briefed on many things the moment he hits the ground. There is no time to read books.

It isnt like "my pet goat" where president bush was busy reading while the country was under attack by terrorists.

Peace.

Just what I thought, you have no proof. No official website on protocol, no other copy of that one picture with noting in his hand. In short you have NOTHING but alleged hearsay. attaboygirl

moreluck

golden ticket member
tos, is this proper protocol wear for the FLOTUS de-planing in Martha's Vineyard ?
michelle-obama_vacation.jpg

Remember how she said she hadn't been proud of this country until her husband was elected. Is this her showing her pride?? I'm ashamed of our country having that for a first lady (lady, my ass!)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She left the White House, boarded a military flight , flies to a resort and gets off the plane looking wearing those rags.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And you people call them elitists. Almost get the feeling you'd bitch no matter what.
Go to Yahoo and look at pictures of Jackie Kennedy And Betty Ford and Laura Bush, etal. They are classy looking ladies.......at least dressed that way, even when they dressed down. They knew they represented something bigger than just themselves.