Peak: Proof They Will FAIL

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The latest moves made by management prove that they know they are screwed. This is using a squirt gun on a forest fire. It's going to be a great show.

BigTex61

Were screwed now even before peak. As a result, most at our station could care less about peak volume. Were going to work a bare minimum, WILL NOT get in any hurry when we leave out with 300 stops at noon, roll as much freight as possible, gladly break of to get early oncall pickups so we can roll even more freight, slow down so the pm has truck issues, the list goes on. I cant wait. Operation Chaos now in effect.

adhawk

My plan is to hit Fred the only place he cares about, his pockets I'll take my 20 hours of o.t and my 5 hours of double time. I'm going to screw this company the way they have me and maybe people will realize we suck and they will stop shipping with us

5yearsleft

Our station is already using Priority Courier and Vanex drivers to fill additional routes that DRA creates daily. I can't wait to see how they will cover these in 6 weeks!!

It will all work out like it always does. It might not be like we want it to but the time will pass. Next thing you know it will be peak again next year.

khrushchev

Our hub is installing a new belt, which wont be operational until a week before peak!!! Im so excited to see the clusterfudge that already is screwed due to poor management/bullying/favoritism fail miserably. I get to sit back and watch the world burn, and after 5 years of sorting and being "removed for performance issues" (really the aforementioned bullying/favoritism), Im going to enjoy it well. HR are all best friends with the management(lucky for me the local hr dept is also the lead hr for the company). Time to keep to myself and watch it all fall. OH and since our hub is (really small hub) 35 PEOPLE SHORT WITH MORE LEAVING DAILY, I imagine my peak paycheck to be amazing.