pee pee breaks

Hangingon

I wonder if an IE dweeb has done a study of how much money they can save by giving every driver one of those adult diapers every morning. I'll bet after that story about the astronaut who drove cross country w/o one pee break it must have crossed someone's mind.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wonder if an IE dweeb has done a study of how much money they can save by giving every driver one of those adult diapers every morning. I'll bet after that story about the astronaut who drove cross country w/o one pee break it must have crossed someone's mind.

I think your post should be deleted:w00t: (just kidding) Dont give them any fuel............or ideas!!!!!!

Hangingon

Just out of curiosity, I thought I was told during some PCM that any bodily waste is considered a haz-mat, and any spill is to be treated as a haz-mat spill; i.e. don't touch etc.

Pip

If thats the case, Then there is a couple package cars I better stop working on. I've had to work on a couple that smells like an overused porta-potty on a hot August summer day.

There are pee bottles that have been in the cars for weeks, if not months. Don't think I am too far off when I said that I don't believe all the pee-pee is making it's way into the bottles. Think it is a classic case of not being able to aim that thing to hit the hole.( will not go into more detail.)

Wouldn't be so bad if drivers would dispose of these things after their done.

LeddySS98

we were told at a PCM the other morning that 'pee pee breaks' are to be recorded as personal time on the boards... Otherwork, paid break or in your lunch section... nothing better than lunch time start 13:23 and hitting the time button as I zip up and 13:23 being the finishing time to:thumbup1:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Be careful if we heard it here, it will happen.
Lunch pcm, Yup:wink:
no deliveries between 12 and 1 Yup:mellow:
Pick up times +- 15 Yup:w00t:
Pee breaks, You bet, coming soon:crying:

Griff

Hey, one driver at my hub told me that they have to send a message in the DIAD to the center if they stop to take a bathroom break or get a coke. Is this for real???

Wouldn't surprise me. In our center we are supposed to message in for everything under the sun already. Sometimes I get so pissed off with them bugging me nonstop I think about sending in a message everytime I complete a stop for the rest of the day. For the most part I ignore all requests to message in, I do message in for over 9.5, late air, and misloads though.

HazMatMan

They don't provide a bathroom/facilities on the truck etc...and you have to go where you find a spot. If they harass you over it file a grievance and an ULB (Unfair Labor Practice) at the NLRB. There must be prior bargaining over that issue, and it is not addressed in the contract.

That's it!! port-o-potties installed in the package cars!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
when I started driving my onroad told me that if I had to go to the bathroom 1 or 2 then that should be taken as my break time. Now they want you to put in both breaks into the board, and maybe I go to the bathroom 4 times a day. hmmmm. Does anyone put their bathroom time in as a break. Come on, it takes me 30 seconds to relieve myself, usually at a business that Im already at. Maybe ups is trying to discourage drivers to drive 20 minutes out of their way to take a dumpo. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

local804

Please, don't give them any ideas. I have enough work chasing leaking Drugstore.com packages all night. I don't need to be cleaning up pee as a hazmat. Besides, you mean if a person pees on the seat in the bathroom then it's a hazmat?

If he pees on a toilet that both men and women use YES!