Pelosi Takes Gavel and DOW Drops Like a Rock

newfie

You really are an idiot. Without tariffs, we'll all be speaking which language? China has more than one....

i had not researched the language options since i have no plans to be submissive and learn them. sounds like you've already prepared yourself for a life of being dominated.

newfie

That is incorrect. The correct definition is "a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

Quit attempting to make your racism, sound fair.

people are allowed to feel any way they want as long as it does not evolve into action that denies someone their rights based on their race.

do you always whine this much?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Racists are people who make decisions based on race.
That is incorrect.
The correct definition is "a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes whose behavior reflects their belief that a particular race is superior to another."

I corrected your definition of a racist to reflect what can be known or proved ...
instead of your pusillanimous projections of your fantasy, made-up internal machinations.

With my corrections, I agree with your definition but I'll stick by my definition as well.

Liberals are guilty of projecting their own thoughts without any physical evidence ... these people are dumb, friend:censored2:ing idiots in my opinion.

I made that ascertainment of you years ago and is why I've had you on IGNORE for years.
My time is too valuable to read your racist and ignorant posts that reflect your fantasy world within which your pinhead lives.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
That is incorrect. The correct definition is "a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

The real racists are the black supremacists who planet of the apes entire cities when white cops who save us from thugs get acquitted.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I corrected your definition of a racist to reflect what can be known or proved ...
instead of your pusillanimous projections of your fantasy, made-up internal machinations.

With my corrections, I agree with your definition but I'll stick by my definition as well.

Liberals are guilty of projecting their own thoughts without any physical evidence ... these people are dumb, friend:censored2:ing idiots in my opinion.

I made that ascertainment of you years ago and is why I've had you on IGNORE for years.
My time is too valuable to read your racist and ignorant posts that reflect your fantasy world within which your pinhead lives.
You claim to have him on ignore, yet you're responding to his post. Do you actually believe your own bull:censored2:?

Seriously, take your meds you nutjob.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You claim to have him on ignore, yet you're responding to his post. Do you actually believe your own bull:censored2:?

Seriously, take your meds you nutjob.
You have made it clear that your low IQ mind can't comprehend a user clicking the 'Show Ignored Content' to see IGNORED posts when they want to.
I know you are trying hard so Carry On ... as best you can.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have made it clear that your low IQ mind can't comprehend a user clicking the 'Show Ignored Content' to see IGNORED posts when they want to.
Ya I get it, it's a pathetic attempt to satisfy your craving for control and narcissistic tendencies, despite the reality that you are a total failure at it, and end up scrolling to the bottom of every single page and clicking the 'show ignored content' button. It's self delusion.

You should really start drinking again old man, people would probably like you more.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The real racists are the black supremacists who planet of the apes entire cities when white cops who save us from thugs get acquitted.
charlton heston make america great.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ya I get it, it's a pathetic attempt to satisfy your craving for control and narcissistic tendencies, despite the reality that you are a total failure at it, and end up scrolling to the bottom of every single page and clicking the 'show ignored content' button. It's self delusion.

You should really start drinking again old man, people would probably like you more.
You made a false assumption ... par for you. I only click the 'Show Ignored Content' when I'm curious as to what someone is replying to.
I do have a controlling nature but I'm not a control freak.
I understand that you are offended because I don't think your posts are interesting or relevant.
Your posts are disingenuous for the most part.
There are no people on here dumb butt ... just Personas.
People do like me a lot in reality ... I don't care anymore about what virtual people think.

I know my limits so I don't do drugs anymore ... including the worst drug of all - alcohol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You made a false assumption ... par for you. I only click the 'Show Ignored Content' when I'm curious as to what someone is replying to.
I do have a controlling nature but I'm not a control freak.
I understand that you are offended because I don't think your posts are interesting or relevant.
Your posts are disingenuous for the most part.
There are no people on here dumb butt ... just Personas.
People do like me a lot in reality ... I don't care anymore about what virtual people think.

I know my limits so I don't do drugs anymore ... including the worst drug of all - alcohol.
Your obvious self delusion is just sad. You should have a drink, at least everyone probably wouldn't hate you quite as much.