Pension

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Everyone deserves their own little personal spend money .

My wife has the passwords and usernames to all my account I'm not trying to hide anything

It's not like I got a secret $100,000 account somewhere

I know if you got a few hundred bucks on the side to do something you want to do with and not ask for approval from your spouse there's nothing wrong with that
I get that but to have 2 extra bank or debt accounts?? If Mrs cold or I want something we get it but either of us is going out buying a vehicle without the other’s knowledge.

I get that but to have 2 extra bank or debt accounts?? If Mrs cold or I want something we get it but either of us is going out buying a vehicle without the other’s knowledge.
I might use some of my Christmas tip money to buy the more expensive bottle of booze that I normally would not buy

But other than that there's nothing I want that bad
As a matter of fact I'm always like to go by yourself something
Not the point I really don't want too much more

Thebrownblob

I might use some of my Christmas tip money to buy the more expensive bottle of booze that I normally would not buy

My wife and I never buy items that are large purchases without consulting each other. But I don’t complain if she goes to the store and buys clothes. Or new decorations for the house.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

The older you get the less you need…we are going to be traveling much more when I leave this place and that’s not going to be cheap. I don’t need fancy cars or clothes…cold isn’t rocking Gucci or Prada!!

Thebrownblob

The older you get the less you need…we are going to be traveling much more when I leave this place and that’s not going to be cheap. I don’t need fancy cars or clothes…cold isn’t rocking Gucci or Prada!!
I was going to get a Louis Vuitton jumpsuit, but I guess I won’t now.