Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)

Slacker45

First off, the gloves that might help wouldn't last ten packages before ripping. Second, work gloves are not designed to prevent diseases. Third, most people don't know how to properly remove latex/nitrile gloves properly to prevent infection. And last, but not least, unless you are a medical facility, you ain't getting medical type gloves.

To those of you who are hyperventilating right now, I'm pretty.sure there are therapists available to talk, over video chat, about your germophobic pathologies.

View attachment 288940
First off I wear nitroline gloves every day. These are the thin ones a bunch of you are saying will RIP after 10 packages. I wear them for hours, no problem. Sometimes they rip and you know what I do... I pull up my bootstraps and I wash my hands and put another pair on.

Stop downplaying ppe you and your brothers could be hospitalized... or worse die.

WHERE IS THE SOLIDARITY?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
First off I wear nitroline gloves every day. These are the thin ones a bunch of you are saying will RIP after 10 packages. I wear them for hours, no problem. Sometimes they rip and you know what I do... I pull up my bootstraps and I wash my hands and put another pair on.

Stop downplaying ppe you and your brothers could be hospitalized... or worse die.

WHERE IS THE SOLIDARITY?

I don't identify with other people's psychological pathologies. I do sympathize, though. Sorry you feel you need to wear gloves.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Are you suggesting the CDC is lying to us?

Oh sorry, I forgot you're the guy who believes in chemtrails, that vaccines cause autism, and that flouride is poison.
Carry on.

let me add to that list. VIRUSES are not what they describe. viruses can not be transmitted between humans, or animals.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Are you suggesting the CDC is lying to us?

Oh sorry, I forgot you're the guy who believes in chemtrails, that vaccines cause autism, and that flouride is poison.
Carry on.

Fluoride IS a poison! A lethal dose is as small as 5 grams to an adult.

Okay.
How bout we call it the Kung Fu Flu instead?

It will officially become known as the Trump virus.