Photo of the day

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
HYbo9Ek.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Waianae on the West Shore, this is a sunset I shot on my first trip to Qahu. That's the part of Oahu with the most the most native population.

fullsizeoutput_4c4.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Do the native population treat visitors like crap, Haole?

I didn't have any problems with them, but then again the condo complex was behind a fence and guarded. They had a lot of homeless living in tents and cars in the public beach parks around there. The homeless were run out of Honolulu so the tourists don't see many of them. Signs were everywhere telling you not to leave anything in your car if you wanted to keep it. The North Shore area wasn't crowded at all and thats my favorite part of Oahu. After going there three times, I would like to see another island. I have a customer that retired from Delta that let me use his Buddy Passes on all three trips, I actually got tired of going there. $195 round trip from Atlanta is a good deal.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
This is why I haven't flown in years and won't !!

So, will you be selling your home in Hawaii?:teethy:

We go to Vegas a few times a year and are getting tired of the boring 4 to 5-hour drive, so we're considering flying next time. Not as bad as it seems and we usually get TSA pre-check which helps. Usually try and fly out of John Wayne which is a piece of cake, LAX sucks. Possibly Long Beach for Vegas though.

IMG_20180422_135820.jpg

Last edited: