Photo of the day

klein

Für Meno :)
Quebec town a draw for Valentine's romantics

Love letters are sent from Saint-Valentin as many partake in a postal tradition.

Quebec town a draw for Valentine's romantics | CTV News

I can't wait for Lilac season. I love the smell of lilacs. Not an easy fragrance to find, either. :(

We have a lilac bush out back that came from my grandmothers plants years ago in lineage. I also remember Mom telling me to go get a lilac switch when I was bad. Kind of mixed signals there.

texan

A big freeze continues to grip eastern and central Europe and this image of Italy blanketed in snow was captured by
Envisat's Meris satellite on 13 February 2012.

Heavy snow has damaged some structures across the country, including the medieval walled town of Urbino and the
ancient Colosseum in Rome. Fragments have fallen from the Roman amphitheatre and it remains closed to tourists.
_58494465_italy-snowmer_fr_20120213_093451_52076-rm.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Thinking about it, even though the Flag is younger than Moreluck, Upstate and even myself, it's probably the worlds second best known Flag after the Stars and Stripes of America !

(the Union Jack is not the Flag of England - it's a red cross on white).

Molson Canadian
Happy Flag Day! We're raising a glass to commemorate the day the red and white maple leaf flag was raised for the first time in Canada. Cheerss

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Another pic of the winner.
WorldTopDogsCompeteWestminsterDogShowSzrk8fhaUSul.jpg
I love those little poochies, but I hear the conditions for the animals are atrocious. This is from someone who use to have his dog shown there. He went to see the dog in person one time, the dog never went back. Just what I heard.

moreluck

golden ticket member
the guy holding the dog kind of reminds me of an older Kevin Spacey....just at a quick glance.

I don't like it when a 'dust mop' wins.....i like to see a real dog ! Remember when James won a few years ago?