Pkg car load retainers. Who makes their own?

TheDick

In my bldg we sometimes "cube out" with heavy pick-ups and somedays tight tertris walls are PITA when you got 2 more hours of resi to del. I thought how bout if you cut a couple of 2x4's for the slots half-way into top-bottom shelves front sections. Put your walls upagainst these and maybe ur walls dont fall up against ur bulkhead with ensuing cussing/screaming.
What do you guys do?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
In my bldg we sometimes "cube out" with heavy pick-ups and somedays tight tertris walls are PITA when you got 2 more hours of resi to del. I thought how bout if you cut a couple of 2x4's for the slots half-way into top-bottom shelves front sections. Put your walls upagainst these and maybe ur walls dont fall up against ur bulkhead with ensuing cussing/screaming.
What do you guys do?

Not a bad idea. I thought up doing something like that from time to time. In the end I chose cussing and screaming until I grabbed a cake route with 15 pickup pieces.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I hit the brakes real hard so everything shifts forward. Or if I have a problem the other direction I hit the brakes in reverse. Both solve the problem without doing UPS favors by modifying their trucks.

TheDick

I just love it when part-timers put there 2cents in. :grouphug:
I'm looking to keep 2 of these guys on my shelves for the afternoon, slidem thru the slots upfront for the evening. No-mods.
Side-note, I found some rubber-bands in a wherehouse from a pallet del. Makes a good return mech for those bulkheads with tired springs.
​Cheers

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just love it when part-timers put there 2cents in. :grouphug:
I'm looking to keep 2 of these guys on my shelves for the afternoon, slidem thru the slots upfront for the evening. No-mods.
Side-note, I found some rubber-bands in a wherehouse from a pallet del. Makes a good return mech for those bulkheads with tired springs.
​Cheers

​I think part-timers just get to put in 1 cents worth.