Place Your Bets! Pick Your Horse!

wkmac

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0705072palfrey1.html

Well another judge has cleared the way for the DC Madam to release her phone records so who's nervous in Washington? Will we be given the delight of seeing politician after politician walking the perpline of public opinion or will mostly bereaucratic underlings who's names to us are meaningless be the "VICTIMS" of this shoppng checkout line news story? Will Bob Barke.....uh Bill Clinton's name show up on these records? Will Dick Cheney's even? That'd be fun. Or wait, how about Ralph Reed or William Bennett? Oh here's a gem, Hillary Clinton!
:tongue_sm

Personally I'm hoping for a huge number of high profile names from both parties to have their names made public from this scandal. I'm an admitted cynic when it comes to gov't and the more feed for my disease the happier I am.

:lol:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Names I bet we will see..................
Harry Reid, a great Mormom?
Robert Byrd. Nuff said?
John Murtha, hehehe??
Jefferson, Louisiana guy
Kennedy??
Thats my 5 picks

Last edited:

satellitedriver

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0705072palfrey1.html

Well another judge has cleared the way for the DC Madam to release her phone records so who's nervous in Washington? Will we be given the delight of seeing politician after politician walking the perpline of public opinion or will mostly bereaucratic underlings who's names to us are meaningless be the "VICTIMS" of this shoppng checkout line news story? Will Bob Barke.....uh Bill Clinton's name show up on these records? Will Dick Cheney's even? That'd be fun. Or wait, how about Ralph Reed or William Bennett? Oh here's a gem, Hillary Clinton!
:tongue_sm

Personally I'm hoping for a huge number of high profile names from both parties to have their names made public from this scandal. I'm an admitted cynic when it comes to gov't and the more feed for my disease the happier I am.

:lol:
Not Hillary, she justs has the girls over for a sleep over in the Lincoln Bedroom.

moreluck

golden ticket member
tooner.....let's see, hmmm....Kennedy on some madam's list...

She would probably just list instructions for when Kennedy calls. It would involve multiple roasted turkeys and tubs of mashed potatoes with gravy. It takes extra time to get those things ready for the Senator. He's a "special needs" client.

wkmac

tooner.....let's see, hmmm....Kennedy on some madam's list...

She would probably just list instructions for when Kennedy calls. It would involve multiple roasted turkeys and tubs of mashed potatoes with gravy. It takes extra time to get those things ready for the Senator. He's a "special needs" client.

More,
I can't believe you forgot rule #1 with Kennedy.

NO JOY RIDES IN THE CAR!

:wink: