please impeach the president

newfie

33tqkqc.jpg

(Runs)

impeachme-1-1024x683.jpg

bacha29

you guys have your Mueller report. you claim it gives you the evidence you need yet everytime one of your grandstanding leaders is asked they moonwalk away from impeachment.

they use the request for more of the same documents as an excuse to delay the impeachment process.

They already know everything, Creepy Schiff claims he's got the goods what are they waiting for?

hell you guys claim they have the goods.

file the papers today lets get it done.
Congress wanted the full report.....they got the redacted report. They wanted his tax returns.....they got a financial statement. it would appear that Trump is making the same mistake Nixon did. Forgetting that Congress is a coequal branch of government and if you habitually dis it it will look for a way to remind you that it's not nice to dis Congress.

newfie

Congress wanted the full report.....they got the redacted report. They wanted his tax returns.....they got a financial statement. it would appear that Trump is making the same mistake Nixon did. Forgetting that Congress is a coequal branch of government and if you habitually dis it it will look for a way to remind you that it's not nice to dis Congress.

yea yea but they said they already had enough. looks like you cant get it done today. can we impeach him tomorrow?

floridays

You fail to mention Congress has absolutely no legal grounds to compel this production.
Find a legal reason and return.
That is the precise reason they haven't run to the court's, they have no legal foundation to compel, or petition a court to order production or compliance with their requests.
Second time today, get an education.
To understand what I just said quite possibly would demand more than a bachelors degree. :thumbup1:

bacha29

yea yea but they said they already had enough. looks like you cant get it done today. can we impeach him tomorrow?
Bill Barr a political APPOINTMENT is deciding FOR an ELECTED Congress what information HE think's they are entitled to. That scat just ain't going to go.

floridays

Bill Barr a political APPOINTMENT is deciding FOR an ELECTED Congress what information HE think's they are entitled to. That scat just ain't going to go.

Save yourself.
Close you mouth, quit typing, you continue to cut your legs off at your knees if you intend to pursue this line of reasoning. I'm giving you unsolicited advice, it's called pro bono.

newfie

yea and I'm pissed about it because he has given much more then required. Just think if Nadler would walk his fat ass to the secure room he could see the whole unredacted Mueller report instead of the 95 percent unredacted report he was given.

Sportello

Banned
You fail to mention Congress has absolutely no legal grounds to compel this production.
That is the precise reason they haven't run to the court's, they have no legal foundation to compel, or petition a court to order production or compliance with their requests.
To understand what I just said quite possibly would demand more than a bachelors degree. :thumbup1:
Clown

bacha29

You think so? Well, the federal judge hearing the Michael Flynn case has ordered that the redacted portion of the Mueller report as it pertains to Flynn be turned over to him by the end of the month along with a certain audio tape involving Trump administration lawyers and Flynn"s lawyers and the federal judge hearing the Roger Stone case wants the redacted portion that pertains to Stone. Furthermore Congress has a different view when it comes to attorney client privilege .
Where this is all headed the public won't know for a awhile so all I can say is......Get in the fast lane Grandma. The bingo game is ready to roll.

newfie

You think so? Well, the federal judge hearing the Michael Flynn case has ordered that the redacted portion of the Mueller report as it pertains to Flynn be turned over to him by the end of the month along with a certain audio tape involving Trump administration lawyers and Flynn"s lawyers and the federal judge hearing the Roger Stone case wants the redacted portion that pertains to Stone. Furthermore Congress has a different view when it comes to attorney client privilege .
Where this is all headed the public won't know for a awhile so all I can say is......Get in the fast lane Grandma. The bingo game is ready to roll.

good to hear can I count on impeachment proceedings starting tomorrow or will I get more hot air?