please impeach the president

BrownArmy

It is like the Republicans saying put us in power and we'll repeal Obamacare. And then showed they were all talk. Democrats want to make political hay out of the threat of impeachment but are too chicken to put their money where their mouth is.

What's the point of initiating impeachment if the Senate won't close the deal?

newfie

The House has sent 100 bills to the Senate. It’s pretty strange to blame House democrats for the coked up turtle’s choice to not take anything up. Even more strange to blame House democrats for Trump declaring he’s not negotiating on anything if congress continues to exercise its constitutionally mandated oversight authority.

anyone can make paper airplanes and say they've done something.

It will be fine

Looking into Trump's finances before he became president is constitutionally mandated? More like they couldn't get him on collusion or obstruction so they're looking for something else to get him on.
Trump never divested from his businesses. Knowing his conflicts of interest is well within the scope of congressional oversight.

bbsam

Staff member
It is like the Republicans saying put us in power and we'll repeal Obamacare. And then showed they were all talk. Democrats want to make political hay out of the threat of impeachment but are too chicken to put their money where their mouth is.
It just seems to me that republicans want this as an issue to run campaigns on. Why hand the Crybaby in Chief what he wants. Open up an Impeachment Inquiry and let the investigation simmer. Who knows? Maybe an “October Surprise” shows up or gets “leaked” at such a time as to move the polls in a battleground state or two or three.

vantexan

It just seems to me that republicans want this as an issue to run campaigns on. Why hand the Crybaby in Chief what he wants. Open up an Impeachment Inquiry and let the investigation simmer. Who knows? Maybe an “October Surprise” shows up or gets “leaked” at such a time as to move the polls in a battleground state or two or three.
Well that's twisting it. For two years Dems waited for Mueller to hand them grounds for impeachment. Didn't happen, and they still won't let it go. I wonder how the electorate will feel when it's exposed that this was all an attempt to unseat Trump by Dem operatives? The IG Horowitz report coming out any day now.

newfie

Donalds done a great job despite the Dems effort to undermine him at every turn. Impeachment or the threat of it is how desperate your side is.

newfie

Well that's twisting it. For two years Dems waited for Mueller to hand them grounds for impeachment. Didn't happen, and they still won't let it go. I wonder how the electorate will feel when it's exposed that this was all an attempt to unseat Trump by Dem operatives? The IG Horowitz report coming out any day now.
The Dems are in the running for the greatest political temper tantrum in history.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The ironic part is that impeachment is allowed for high crimes and misdemeanors while in office.