Post 9.5 Arbitration results.

a911scanner

I had a one week violation from last year, right around the time that the arbitration decision came out (April?). 6 weeks after the violation I was out for the rest of the year on work comp.

Fast forward to October/November. We have a pretty damn good steward that cares care of his people pretty well. Throughout 2019, we had in the neighborhood of 150 9.5 violations for our 140 driver center. Many late payments, but grievances were getting paid.

I asked my steward the situation for my 1week violation from April. He responded "Just for the 1 week? Nope, not gonna get paid because of the lack of repeated violations." WHATEVER

542thruNthru

I had a one week violation from last year, right around the time that the arbitration decision came out (April?). 6 weeks after the violation I was out for the rest of the year on work comp.

Fast forward to October/November. We have a pretty damn good steward that cares care of his people pretty well. Throughout 2019, we had in the neighborhood of 150 9.5 violations for our 140 driver center. Many late payments, but grievances were getting paid.

I asked my steward the situation for my 1week violation from April. He responded "Just for the 1 week? Nope, not gonna get paid because of the lack of repeated violations." WHATEVER

I'm starting to think from the way this thread is going that it depends on the competence of the labor manager.