Arbitration Question

Is there a time limit on setting up arbitration has to be scheduled in? Suspended the first of October went to local panel then national that say go back to local. Then they wouldn’t even hear it back at local. So they said just going to arbitration now. Is this something anyone has seen or hear of this? So stressed out and never hear anything about what is going on. Thanks so much for any information you might have.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Is there a time limit on setting up arbitration has to be scheduled in? Suspended the first of October went to local panel then national that say go back to local. Then they wouldn’t even hear it back at local. So they said just going to arbitration now. Is this something anyone has seen or hear of this? So stressed out and never hear anything about what is going on. Thanks so much for any information you might have.
What did you get suspended for?
🧔‍♂️✊

DOK

I’m sorry just don’t know answers and was hoping this might help get some. Absolutely desperate to find any help I can find. I didn’t mean to upset anyone. It’s been so horrible for our family.
Be assured that the union hasn’t forgotten about your case, also check in at regular (not meaning daily). Find other employment in the meantime, a lot of places hiring, according to Biden anyways.