Post Election hype and excuses

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
13k votes challenged... How is that even possible???? What is the process for dealing with those votes???
A challenged ballot has a perceived irregularity, and will only be "dealt with" if it could affect the outcome of the election.

I'm thinking the challenged ballots from this election in all regions will be "dealt with".

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A challenged ballot has a perceived irregularity, and will only be "dealt with" if it could affect the outcome of the election.

I'm thinking the challenged ballots from this election in all regions will be "dealt with".
What would constitute a challenged ballot, can you give a couple examples besides not signing the back or that a member hasn't been paid up on their dues???

LagunaBrown

Can we get an update?

Son of Sam is in denial that H is winning the West and Z is done for when the Canada votes are counted.

IMG_0355.jpg

542thruNthru

No matter win or lose for either guy. It's obvious that members are showing they are not happy with the way things have been going. Hopefully whoever wins sees this and decides to do something about it.