Power out

Nimnim

The Nim
TheKid99,

What is your point?

What time did the power go out?

In your opinion was there adequate emergency lighting?

Sincerely,
I

Emergency lighting only ensures people can see the paths to the exits safely. They do not provide enough light for work to be completed along with the fact that without power much of the facility cannot operate to process the volume.

I do believe the point of the post was to laugh about how the power went out, thus work could not be done, and supervision had another headache to deal with.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Emergency lighting only ensures people can see the paths to the exits safely. They do not provide enough light for work to be completed along with the fact that without power much of the facility cannot operate to process the volume.

I do believe the point of the post was to laugh about how the power went out, thus work could not be done, and supervision had another headache to deal with.
Nimnim,

Unless you are also The Kid99 then you have no real way of knowing the point of this post. Thanks for your opinion though I think I'll wait for TheKid99 to answer for himself.

I did not ask the purpose of emergency lighting I asked if the emergency light was adequate.

Sincerely,
I

Nimnim

The Nim
Nimnim,

Unless you are also The Kid99 then you have no real way of knowing the point of this post. Thanks for your opinion though I think I'll wait for TheKid99 to answer for himself.

I did not ask the purpose of emergency lighting I asked if the emergency light was adequate.

Sincerely,
I

Well I must concede on both points. I'm not TheKidd99 and you did indeed not ask what the emergency lighting was for but if it was adequate. It seems I am unable to address your questions to your satisfaction.

So good day to you Integrity.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well I must concede on both points. I'm not TheKidd99 and you did indeed not ask what the emergency lighting was for but if it was adequate. It seems I am unable to address your questions to your satisfaction.

So good day to you Integrity.
Nimnim,

Thanks for trying and good day to you also, Nimnim.

Sincerely,
I

J

jibbs

Integrity, man, I've been wondering this for a while... is that a picture of you in your avatar? Well, I mean, obviously not a picture but, like, a drawing of you?

Overpaid Union Thug

I like it when the power goes out and PAS/EDD isn't available for preload and us drivers have to load our trucks. Minus the three or four people that purposely let stops that they don't want to run (even though they know they'd normally get it on that day) go by on the belt those days are always the best dispatch. Well, at least for those of us that know the routes and know what to pull off of the belt. Leaving the center after noon sucks though.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Kis124

We've had power go out twice since I've been at UPS, both times when the drivers came in, they pitched in and helped unload, spa, da and what ever we needed help with. Best 4 hours over time I got

Sent using BrownCafe App