Pre-82

Trailer monkey

Are pre-82 red-circled part-timers getting the extra $1.50, or is it a catch-up raise like 97 and 02? if so some of them will go past $50

DOK

Good question, we have one maybe 2 in our building. Might be the ones bringing up the “$20 per hour avg part time wage”

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@scratch
Do you hear this?
Anyone working here over 40 years should just kill themselves.
995D8D7C-AE1B-4A04-9035-10FC3F1B4833.jpeg

Max Headroom

Yes, my business agent who was in negotiations told me they are getting the $1.50 and that they already were above the package car rate from the catch up raises in the contracts in the late 90’s and early 2000’s

PT Car Washer

Yes, my business agent who was in negotiations told me they are getting the $1.50 and that they already were above the package car rate from the catch up raises in the contracts in the late 90’s and early 2000’s
Our Local also told us that red circle PT are to receive the $1.50 extra raise but I will believe it when I see it on my paycheck. No red circle is above top delivery driver rate unless it is from a show up bonus. Earlier this year we were receiving a $75/wk show up bonus which equals an extra $3/hr for a 25 hour week. Red circle were not eligible for the earlier catch up raises which was only an extra $.10/hr for I believe one contract. Even someone hired at $9.50/hr in 1982 are still several Dollars behind red circle PT and will still not catch up even with the extra $1.50 raise.

Thebrownblob

Our Local also told us that red circle PT are to receive the $1.50 extra raise but I will believe it when I see it on my paycheck. No red circle is above top delivery driver rate unless it is from a show up bonus. Earlier this year we were receiving a $75/wk show up bonus which equals an extra $3/hr for a 25 hour week. Red circle were not eligible for the earlier catch up raises which was only an extra $.10/hr for I believe one contract. Even someone hired at $9.50/hr in 1982 are still several Dollars behind red circle PT and will still not catch up even with the extra $1.50 raise.
I don’t think he’s correct, but who knows.