preload supervisors

toroman

My preload supervisor told our sort that while we are on the preload clock that if we have to go to the bathroom we must first clock out go to the bathroom then clock back in to return to the belt. Do we have to do this this? One of our loaders that has been loading for 20 years, said the reason they do this is because the less ours on the clock it takes to get the sort down the more they make and the bigger their bonus at the end of the year. Is this True?

bumped

Just ask a different preload supervisor. We seem to have a million of them around. Each one will tell you something different. Ask enough until you get the answer you like.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
My preload supervisor told our sort that while we are on the preload clock that if we have to go to the bathroom we must first clock out go to the bathroom then clock back in to return to the belt. Do we have to do this this? One of our loaders that has been loading for 20 years, said the reason they do this is because the less ours on the clock it takes to get the sort down the more they make and the bigger their bonus at the end of the year. Is this True?

No that is not true, you are allowed to go to the restroom on the clock. If they refuse to allow you, pee all over the floor and tell them you have an unsafe work area, as you had a bio hazard spill. I believe it is actually illigal in most places to not allow an employee to use the restroom, I could be wrong there but it seems I have heard that somewhere.