Preloaders bidding positions

Are there any facilities out there that have their preloaders bid their AM work? Example: I'm not up to loading package cars today so I would rather unload the trailers or do the Sure Post position..... and I have seniority over the two workers currently doing those positions.....?

Are you serious???
Yes. Dead serious. We have at least 4 overweight, lazy workers here that are placed in very easy positions by management because they cannot handle any of the harder work. This work, of course, gets dumped on the harder working individuals. I would like to bump those guys and see what happens. Drivers bid routes, why can't we....?

Yes. Dead serious. We have at least 4 overweight, lazy workers here that are placed in very easy positions by management because they cannot handle any of the harder work. This work, of course, gets dumped on the harder working individuals. I would like to bump those guys and see what happens. Drivers bid routes, why can't we....?
If you work like a superstar ups will always make you the franchise player. Being Michael Jordan or Emmitt smith doesnt pay what it does at ups though.