Preloader's working outside

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I'm just gonna try and guilt them into putting me back and when that does not work at least ill have my other cold blooded Russian comrades with me to bare the winter.
If you don’t warm up from working then you aren’t working

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Our center had a coat drive last winter, didn't realize that the coats were going to coworkers in other centers, that had to load trucks outside.

shaco

The Demon Jester
Go rifle through drivers locker room that’s where all the good sheet is
am just going to become a whiny baby like the rest of the Preloaders that are still inside I already know of a few people they changed around never wanted to be a whiner but if I wanna work inside its the only way unfortunately never had to complain about anything at my hub until now probably why they put me out there cause im quiet and I do my job but ill give the t shirt thing a shot just for fun.

if ya cant beat em join em

Est.1998

am just going to become a whiny baby like the rest of the Preloaders that are still inside I already know of a few people they changed around never wanted to be a whiner but if I wanna work inside its the only way unfortunately never had to complain about anything at my hub until now probably why they put me out there cause im quiet and I do my job but ill give the t shirt thing a shot just for fun.

if ya cant beat em join em
You must live where it gets super cold in the winter, like Buffalo NY