President Obama!

tieguy

Banned
Still in the garbage can with your right wing slash and burn facts eh, get over it. As you saw, the country R E J E C T E D the "slash and burn" ie: bill ayers, muslim, terrorists, born in kenya, associates with terrorists, rev wright, and all the other garbage that was thrown out there.

I didnt realize Obama recieved 100 percent of the vote. the so called

"country" was a 52 percent vote for Obama. The other 48 percent did not agree. A landslide in electoral votes but not in the popular vote. In fact the popular vote was much closer then the pollsters predicted.

Obama's victory was centered in Large population cities and states filled with like minded liberals and minorities who were where Obama really won this election.

So Obama now has to prove himself to the 48 percent that did not vote for him.

Meanwhile the most economically destructive congress in history continues on its economic rampage destroying businesses, losing peoples homes and jobs and pissing away hard working peoples pensions and 401 K's everywhere.

You are now in the tenuous position of having no one else to blame for your partys many mistakes.

tieguy

Banned
Moreluck, congrats on making more than 250K a year! Your moving back into the REAGAN tax bracket that he imposed during his term in office.

I am sure a dedicated republican like yourself doesnt mind supporting the very tax bracket imposed by the very ICON mentioned at every palin rally?

If your over 250K you will pay a higher share of taxes and give back some of the extraneous gains you have recieved in the last years.

But, somehow I doubt you make 250K and doubt you understand the process at hand with respect to taxation.

Soon street sweepers and trash pickers will find out they must have been making over 250K as their taxes increase.

Obamas scam will be to create some complex system that should do one thing but will actually do another. He will then claim he lowered taxes for the poor when he actually raised them on everyone.

The best tax increase for all americans will be the bush tax cuts. All Obama has to do is let them expire and everyone will pay more taxes. The best of both worlds for him since he can claim he did nothing to increase them.

Watch the games begin.

tieguy

Banned
You know I'm really getting confused. I thought TOS was Brownshark and Glen Berry or Glen buriy or whatever the hell was suppose to be
Susan!

Whoever printed up the programs just sux's for the job they did and should be fired!

Way back in the day I remember it was a commie under every bed but now it seems that has been replaced by Susan. Last night I got this creepy feeling in my bedroom so I looked under my bed and instead of Susan it was my dog with tail slapping the floor thinking I was gonna rub his ears again!

:surprised: What if Susan has pocessed my dog!

Let's see, what was that website......Art Bell . something or another!
:happy-very:

sometimes its better you keep your nose out of issues that may be too complex for you to comprehend then to show your ignorance.
:rofl:

wkmac

WHOA!!!!!!!!

First is was Glen whatever was Susan.
Then it was TOS that was Susan.
Now Passerby is Susan?

Maybe Susan is really Sybil!

:happy-very:

wkmac

sometimes its better you keep your nose out of issues that may be too complex for you to comprehend then to show your ignorance.
:rofl:

Why and avoid all this fun with the Browncafe Hysteria Queen!

Hey Tie, I actually know who here is Susan and you'll never guess so give it up!

BIG BIG :happy-very:

av8torntn

Besides, Obama wants what ever other President elect wants and that is a 2nd term. And the democrats want to maintain what they have in Congress and they see 2010' stareing them down even on this victorious morning. They ain't stupid!

This is an interesting point. When the democrats tried to push several radical proposals throught congress when Clinton was president it cost them the majority. I think they may have learned from those mistakes as you witness a serious hard turn toward the center by many of their candidates including Obama.

On the other side there are many who believe that this is a once in a generation opportunity to push through some of their more radical proposals and they may be willing to sacrifice a second Obama term to do this.

I think it is pretty obvious that the majority of Americans still want smaller government and lower taxes. I think it will be interesting to watch the coming battle in Congress on some of these issues. Will they actually raise taxes as they promised? Will they actually pull troops from Iraq as they promised? Will they actually destroy the coal industry as promised? Will they actually make health care a right as they promised? Will they actually take away the right to a secret ballot for union elections as promised? Will they actually promote isolationism as promised? They now have the power to at least do most of these things and I predict if they do power will at least erode in two years. Will we see some of their previous legislative failures come back to life (gun control, fairness doctrine)?

Channahon

And that's one thing we need. :funny:

Hope that he does as he campaigned. Govern from the middle and reach across the aisle.
Hope he's not as liberal as he was in Illinois and in the Senate.

Hey, the State of Illinois is in fine shape. Blagojevich - the governor has a whopping 13% approval rating in his second term, and the clown thinks he should run for a third.

State Parks are closing, looking to sell the Illinois Tollway System, the Chicago Skyway and Lottery. Not to mention being currently investigated by the Feds.

His own Speaker of the House, won't deal with him, and when he calls a special meeting - no one attends. Quite the mess overall.

If I didn't have family here, I would surely have moved somewhere else to enjoy my retirement. Although I will say there is no state tax on retirement income, and I'm guessing he doesn't know that, cause if he did, there would be another avenue for revenue.

Let's hope Obama fogets he ever lived and worked in this state and take on his new role as Commander in Chief, and hopefully have both parties work together to get this country back to where it was in the past, and make it stronger in the future.

brett636

Wow.

Just wow.

I understand as that is a lot of big words for a mental midget to process. I am concerned for the future of this nation, but I will always maintain that this is now the time for the rebuilding of the republican brand and the reinsertion of conservative ideals into national politics. That, my friends, is how you win elections.

Hawaii50

I understand as that is a lot of big words for a mental midget to process. I am concerned for the future of this nation, but I will always maintain that this is now the time for the rebuilding of the republican brand and the reinsertion of conservative ideals into national politics. That, my friends, is how you win elections.

Well, the first thing the rebranded GOP needs to do is get control of those here comes the Armageddon believers. :happy2:

chev

Nightcrawler
Well, the first thing the rebranded GOP needs to do is get control of those here comes the Armageddon believers. :happy2:
The first thing this country needs to do is look back to what this country was founded on. It certainly wasn't a bunch of Godless bureaucrats.

paidslave

The best thing that I can say about Obama is that he was, by far, the lesser of two evils that were offered up to us.

Unfortunately...and I pray that I am wrong here...I think that it will be Joe Biden who takes the oath of office in January, a week or two after attending Obama's funeral. I am afraid that Obama is going to get whacked by some white supremacist neo-nazi nut job sometime between now and Inauguration day. The Secret Service had better bring their "A" game to the table if they want to keep him alive.

I understand that you love your new president elect and you would hope no harm comes his way...I have a hard time believing you. It seems you would be thrilled in a wierd way hoping it would happen. I know your taxes are going to go up like Joe the Plumbers is going to go up and maybe he would be so confused and would want to whack him! That would be the prime suspect!

It is true that People all over the World have seen what happened this week and Barrack has a lot of people pulling for him! Everywhere....

They didn't whack the first black basketball player, baseball player, golfer, business owner, mayor, governor, ect ect....I don't believe your plan will happen!

You and me dont want something bad to happen and I think it is relevent to not even lay out ideas like yours. Someone may want to take you up on it.

Baby bush took up Daddy bushes Ideology on the mistakes of the first Iraq war...Senior Bush made clear his mistake. He blundered not sending in troops and taking out Saddaam the President of Iraq. His son happens not to make that mistake and sent in 200,000 men to take him out!
Self fullfilling prophecies...This is what happens when you think ideas like yours. I don't beleve Browncafe is the place to discuss and say that the President is going to get whacked...A radical skin head like you think is going to take him out?

Lets wish him the best and not lay out senarios of death!

:peaceful:

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Okay, it's over and done with and Barack is the President. It's time to face the fact that we have a new President and pull together behind him. No ones taxes have been raised at the moment and no bad deeds have been done. He was elected democratically and not just appointed, therefore the people have spoken.

Although you may not like him or not like what he has planned, it's time to honor the office and give the man his due. If in 4 years you don't like the job he has done, you have the option to vote against him. For the time being, though, we need to unite behind him, pray and let him do his thing.

paidslave

Soon street sweepers and trash pickers will find out they must have been making over 250K as their taxes increase.

Obamas scam will be to create some complex system that should do one thing but will actually do another. He will then claim he lowered taxes for the poor when he actually raised them on everyone.

The best tax increase for all americans will be the bush tax cuts. All Obama has to do is let them expire and everyone will pay more taxes. The best of both worlds for him since he can claim he did nothing to increase them.

Watch the games begin.

Let them begin TIE! I predict we will see stabilized oil prices now the Idiot is leaving. The world hated us and bankrupted us by High crude oil.. Don't blame the democrats with freddie and fannie. And certainly don't blame Barack for trying to make real change and not artificial change like we have seen. The republicans were enjoying record porfits on Wall Street. They recieved what they gave out. We all know what that was!

We can only pray that oil prices stay low we will once again be profitable as a whole!

I have to believe that There was a major major conspiracy with record crude oil prices and profits. Specifically speaking ie: Oil president!

Many people may have been able to heep their houses if prices of everything didn't skyrocket. Oil prices that in fact created the inflation that we now see started this whole mess!

tieguy

Banned
LMAO!!

he's starting to sound like that guy in the twighlight zone movie who sees monsters on the wings!! LMAO!!

I guess I run that chance. But the fact is that the person I reference as Susan was a stalker that bordered on criminal stalking. The posters she stalked probably should have filed criminal charges against her but that would have required putting the person in charge of this site in the uncomfortable position of having to give up personal information on the poster. We chose to avoid doing so in order to save putting the owner of this site through that uncomfortable process. Wkmacs response on this particular thread shows the possibility that he may actually know who this person is and has chosen to help hide this criminal. If so I won't have anything to do with him or his postings anymore. He has not had to go throught the process of wondering what type of nutcase may be out there stalking him. Thus he thinks its ok for him to joke about something that was actually a very serious issue here. Your posts here have been an exact duplicate of this poster susans posts here. If you are not Susan as i suspect then you may not have realized just how serious this issue is. If Susan should rear her ugly head here again I am prepared to drag you, wkmac and whatever poster I feel is Susan into court , criminal or civil in order to ensure I do not have some half cocked wack job lurking out there. So if you are willing to run that risk then keep running your mouth.