President Obama!

Sportello

I take it you are not a Trump supporter?
I don't support politicians. Never have.

I have no idea what Trump actually stands for, either. I knew what GWB stood for, and what BHO stood for, Trump, not so much. I don't care for his cabinet picks, though.

I'm a white, retired, 10%er. I'll be fine either way.

I don't support politicians. Never have.

I have no idea what Trump actually stands for, either. I knew what GWB stood for, and what BHO stood for, Trump, not so much. I don't care for his cabinet picks, though.

I'm a white, retired, 10%er. I'll be fine either way.
Come on. We know you are a closet Trump supporter
That's why you have him as your avatar.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
recall Obama's chant " Hope & Change ".
Well now Trump will deliver the change and that makes many people afraid because no politician has ever lived up to their promises .
Obama administration was made up of 92% thinkers and 8% people who had held real jobs.
Trump is bringing in people who not only had real jobs , but some actually ran the companies too .

Sportello

recall Obama's chant " Hope & Change ".
Well now Trump will deliver the change and that makes many people afraid because no politician has ever lived up to their promises .
Obama administration was made up of 92% thinkers and 8% people who had held real jobs.
Trump is bringing in people who not only had real jobs , but some actually ran the companies too .
Do you ever get tired of lying?

Sportello

Part-time jobs ain't gonna cut it. My source is more liberal than yours so you should have just went with it. :wink-very:

Poor snowflakes just having a really hard time because pant-suit got really surprised by the orange man with wild & crazy hair.
Mine was more nuanced, and did not mention part time jobs. You were too engaged in name calling to digest it, it would seem.

Mine was more nuanced, and did not mention part time jobs. You were too engaged in name calling to digest it, it would seem.
image (15).gif

Sorry @tonyexpress I just had to.

wkmac

Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number Grew 18% Since Obama Took Office in 2009

Barack Obama's presidency began with a record number of Americans not in the labor force, and it's ending the same way.

The final jobs report of the Obama presidency, released Friday, shows that the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by 14,573,000 (18.09 percent) since January 2009, when Obama took office, continuing a long-term trend that began well before Obama was sworn in.

There is much about Obama not to like. There is much about Obama's economic policies not to like. And we also tend to blame the person in charge of the store at the time rather than consider the problem not from a purely micro POV but from its macro POV.

2nd paragraph in the linked article in the quoted post above states the following:

"The final jobs report of the Obama presidency, released Friday, shows that the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by 14,573,000 (18.09 percent) since January 2009, when Obama took office, continuing a long-term trend that began well before Obama was sworn in."

The economy even before Obama was changing and one problem could be that the work force itself wasn't prepared for said change. Not to mention that the real estate meltdown deflated a major portion of the economy along with all those jobs with it and those jobs never and most likely won't come back. From another POV, the fact those jobs didn't come back means that at least Obama didn't try and re-inflate that specific false, unsustainable economic bubble which I'll give him credit for. This isn't suggesting all his other choices were good ones either but I'll give him some credit for choosing to not take the easy way out when that would likely have been the choice made by most other politicians on both sides of the isle.

wkmac

should look good next to the nobel peace prize he did not earn

President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal - Breitbart
You mean the same medal that was awarded to Clinton and GWB?

It not quite as prestigious as this:

A convicted felon handed Donald Trump a ‘one-of-a-kind bronze eagle award’ on New Year’s Eve

My understanding is Henry Kissinger and Steve Spielberg also received the same award. I suspect Spielberg's is for his work in spreading propaganda?

Clinton awarded Distinguished Public Service Award

Bush awarded Distinguished Public Service Award

The only award I hope to see given one day is that all 3 Presidents along with Kissinger are given the hangman's noose award at the conclusion of a War Crimes trial.

Now that would be a good day!
;)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
2nd paragraph in the linked article in the quoted post above states the following:

"The final jobs report of the Obama presidency, released Friday, shows that the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by 14,573,000 (18.09 percent) since January 2009, when Obama took office, continuing a long-term trend that began well before Obama was sworn in."

Thus my reason for posting that part of the article. Not just slamming Obama but the trend in general, he just carried the tourch..

I'm sure Trump will break that trend though. :lol:

wkmac

Thus my reason for posting that part of the article. Not just slamming Obama but the trend in general, he just carried the tourch..

I'm sure Trump will break that trend though. :lol:

LOL! As I said elsewhere in this forum, Trump when all said and done will likely leave both his detractors and defenders equally, less than satisfied. Thus their commonality to each other.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama Denies the Murder Wave on His Watch - Breitbart

Obama denies murder wave on his watch

FBI reports 10.8% increase from 2014 to 2015 – largest spike since 1971

• “There is no growing crime wave.”
  • “Crime remains near historic lows.”
  • “I have also used my clemency power to a degree unmatched in modern history to address unfairness in the federal system… I will be the first President in decades to leave office with a federal prison population lower than when I took office.”

The left-wing Brennan Center for Justice reported that violent crime surged in 2015 and in 2016:

The [2016] violent crime rate is projected to rise slightly, by 5.5 percent, with half the increase driven by Los Angeles (up 13.3 percent) and Chicago (up 16.2 percent) … :The violent crime rate is projected to rise slightly, by 5.5 percent, with half the increase driven by Los Angeles (up 13.3 percent) and Chicago (up 16.2 percent) … Nationally, the murder rate is projected to increase 31.5 percent from 2014 to 2016 — with half of additional murders attributable to Baltimore, Chicago, and Houston.

Yet Obama insisted “there is no growing crime wave,” effectively ignoring the roughly 1,500 victims of the post-2014 murder spike.