President Obama!

wkmac

....then help us understand why his cabinet had a significant number of muslims or people who had ties to islam and middle east bad guys.

I'll wait.

You can wait but I still think what I'm "really" saying will still go over your head.

But here's a hint, maybe the expectations I was speaking of were the expectations of those like Old and Yourself were expecting. Thus my comment of being amazed if he could pull those off in the next 26 hours. Now 24 hours 29 minutes.

rickyb

Good point. Next week Trump can throw Bradley back in jail. He's not who had a sentence commuted.
what about the war crimes manning exposed? why hasnt anyone else gone to jail? why do the rich always get away with it? and why do people spend more time in jail in america than other developed countries?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Great.

What does Obama think these people are going to do for employment?
That's a good point. He commuted their sentences but did not pardon them, so their criminal history will still have to be reported on job applications. So just like every other victim of the drug war, they will have problems finding gainful employment and have a lifetime barrier up against their pursuit of happiness. He didn't go far enough as usual.

BrownArmy

No way Obama would pardon either Peltier or Mumia.

The system has it's limits.

Manning's commutation will raise the regular hackles, but the other two?

Heresy.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hey mods. Can we get this thread shut down now? Barry won't be President in few hours. Or at least rename it Ex-President Obama.

newfie

upload_2017-1-20_12-16-27.png