President Obama!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice to have a modern president in a more modern portrait imo. Traditional just looks like a cheesy fake antique to me at this point.
I disagree. I would put him in a nice chair with a bookcase background or a setting in the White House. Classic never goes out of style.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I disagree. I would put him in a nice chair with a bookcase background or a setting in the White House. Classic never goes out of style.
We all know you don't want to see his portrait at all, I guess it's fitting you think he should have a boring painting no one else would want to see either.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-2-13_21-53-30-png.180632

Oh Shoot

They got Barry sitting in a patch of poison ivy, like he is sitting on the toilet. He feet are not connected to his leg. Looks like a third grader doing a paint by numbers painting. Moochell's portrait is of some other woman cause it sure ain't her. Her left forearm is about 3 feet long. She also looks Hispanic not black as they lightened her up. Her dress looks like a test sheet for printer head alignment. Did you see the look on her face when she tore the sheet off that painting. Her face says it all. I am sure that was not a pleasant ride home for Barry.

They chose the artists themselves. Fitting portraits for those two. I laughed at those two so hard last night I could not go to sleep. Left is fawning all over them, I guuss no one has the nerve to tell them how bad they really are. I am just glad it is a portrait of our ex president.