Probably already asked it do package handlers get the same benefits and raises that drivers do

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have orientation this Sunday and I am just wondering
die-hard-bruce-willis.gif

Labelflipper

So, part-timers do get a pension?? I know it wouldn't be much, but thought you still had to be there like 20 to 25 years to get one. It's only 5 years??

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So, part-timers do get a pension?? I know it wouldn't be much, but thought you still had to be there like 20 to 25 years to get one. It's only 5 years??
Your part time years count as half of a full time pension credit. So in 50 years you’ll be set!

JustDeliverIt

Your vested after 5 years of continuous employment . I believe it’s 35 years of service PT to reach the top instead of 30 FT. And a reduced amount but you do get something

Babagounj

Strength through joy
5 years to be vested means when you reach retirement age, you will be qualified to receive something.
It also depends on who is managing the pension plan which varies by region.
My plan is handled by the union.
And their plan is based on the number of hours worked per year.
1800 hours gets one a full year's pension credit.
They have a sliding scale that cover all hours under 1800. ( 0-250 hrs = zero credit )