Problems with new supervisor.

capdaflag

Whether the supe is being a jerk or not, I really don’t recommend profanity, or aggressive language.

You might be 100% in the right, but I can tell you right now, the conversation in the office will be about your conduct, and not about whatever the supe was doing.

Seen it multiple times where somebody had a valid gripe against management, but they decided to lose their cool. That one ends with getting read the professional code of conduct.

Speak softly, and carry a big grievance.
im still here and i love this place !! i can tell you that my intuition about acting this way has paid off ... there are NEVER any "office convos" where im at... its straight up RAGE IN THE CAGE type deal !!! and as far as those impatient n incosiderate supes, they are all gone hahahaha

UPS is sick !! id definitely recommend working here TBH, just dont let ppl push u around , no matter WHO or what label they have !!

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
im still here and i love this place !! i can tell you that my intuition about acting this way has paid off ... there are NEVER any "office convos" where im at... its straight up RAGE IN THE CAGE type deal !!! and as far as those impatient n incosiderate supes, they are all gone hahahaha

UPS is sick !! id definitely recommend working here TBH, just dont let ppl push u around , no matter WHO or what label they have !!
Did you stab them in the parking lot