PT Sup to FT Driver

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I know, screwed up that one...but starting now can't be all that bad?, at least I'll keep my 4 weeks vacation...
Well, that's one way to look at it. Bottom line is, you will never make up that income that you lost for those 10+ years you could have been making as a FT driver, unless of course you win the lottery. Good luck to you in your endeavors.

UPSGUY72

First of all you have no rights to a FT drivers job. You might want to be one and someone years ago might have told you that it would be easier to get a FT drivers if you became a PT Sup first. They lied.

There is a possibility that you could get a drivers job but they are slim these days. Also you wouk d be stating over. Your pay would be what a off the street hire would make even if you make more now as a Sup. You would might keep your weeks vacation but you would be the last one to get to pick which weeks you want. You would get the worst weeks.

If you got hired you would have to make your 30 days if you don't you might not be able to go back to being a PT sup. Just spmething to think about.

platinum9898

It's worth it even if you get a lower starting pay. At top rate you're at about 39 an hour with out the bs you have to deal with in management. Plus you will be very healthy for being so active.