QAnon Faithful are Back in Dealey Plaza Waiting for JFK Jr. to Declare Trump the True President

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
On the 58th anniversary of JFK's death the Trump Supporters are certain that JFK jr is coming back to declare Trump the One True President. God Bless their little pea picking hearts

upsgrunt

On the 58th anniversary of JFK's death the Trump Supporters are certain that JFK jr is coming back to declare Trump the One True President. God Bless their little pea picking hearts

In your head. “RENT fricken FREE”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Obsessing over a fringe element and trying to turn it into the face of the Republican Party is a well-developed media and Democrat strategy," Jacobson told Fox News.

"We saw this during the Tea Party movement, where you could have a rally with thousands of people and hundreds of signs, but the media would focus on the small number of oddballs and occasional offensive sign, and plaster it all over coverage," Jacobson continued. "So trying to make QAnon the face of the Republican Party is in keeping with this strategy."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"Obsessing over a fringe element and trying to turn it into the face of the Republican Party is a well-developed media and Democrat strategy," Jacobson told Fox News.

"We saw this during the Tea Party movement, where you could have a rally with thousands of people and hundreds of signs, but the media would focus on the small number of oddballs and occasional offensive sign, and plaster it all over coverage," Jacobson continued. "So trying to make QAnon the face of the Republican Party is in keeping with this strategy."
blah blah blah the Q folk crack me up and i dont blame Republicans for trying to say these nutbags aren;t represenative of all Republicans, but we ALL know better haha

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
blah blah blah the Q folk crack me up and i dont blame Republicans for trying to say these nutbags aren;t represenative of all Republicans, but we ALL know better haha
Polly want a cracker?
Screenshot_20211122-165727_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

And you're representative of the business end of a horse but we won't hold that against you.

And you're representative of the business end of a horse but we won't hold that against you.
That's my boy please be nice to him
Thank you