Question for Mgt.

qdg2

Do you guys have the equivalence of a safety committee? I know you used to have morning conference calls. In other words a place or gathering to express your concerns. Safety or otherwise?

For example: We have public cars(personal vehicles) and trucks running all over our hub property that haven't been vetted in any way. Used to be every car....every car(not UPS) was given a property vehicle pass. Who do you express your concerns to?

Thebrownblob

That’s very strange because we have to have property passes here including management to drive a personal vehicle on property. And management still has a conference call every morning at least the center managers do. Although I’m not sure what they talk about because nothing ever gets fixed.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Do you guys have the equivalence of a safety committee? I know you used to have morning conference calls. In other words a place or gathering to express your concerns. Safety or otherwise?

For example: We have public cars(personal vehicles) and trucks running all over our hub property that haven't been vetted in any way. Used to be every car....every car(not UPS) was given a property vehicle pass. Who do you express your concerns to?
Hmm 🤔 interesting. Hope these guys chime in.
@Dragon
@TearsInRain

qdg2

That’s very strange because we have to have property passes here including management to drive a personal vehicle on property. And management still has a conference call every morning at least the center managers do. Although I’m not sure what they talk about because nothing ever gets fixed.
Ever since covid, our security has been non-existent. With predictable results. You'll see cars flying on property....way past 15 mph. Like 30-40. We find people wandering around the building looking for their pkg.

And they run every stop sign.......it is a matter of time.....

And for those that think none of your business/concern......think again.

Thebrownblob

Ever since covid, our security has been non-existent. With predictable results. You'll see cars flying on property....way past 15 mph. Like 30-40. We find people wandering around the building looking for their pkg.

And they run every stop sign.......it is a matter of time.....

And for those that think none of your business/concern......think again.
Doesn’t sound very safe I would agree, here it’s enforced by the security, they are the rental security similar to mall cops perhaps they’re having trouble finding a company to handle it is difficult to get people to work now. But who knows.

qdg2

Doesn’t sound very safe I would agree, here it’s enforced by the security, they are the rental security similar to mall cops perhaps they’re having trouble finding a company to handle it is difficult to get people to work now. But who knows.
Enforced?

I don't see any enforcement.

Example: When you enter our guard shack...the guard working the x-ray deal usually doesn't look up from their phone to even care....it starts from there.

Any person walking or driving can enter our facility from the street and go anywhere on the property....including the air dock.

Yes, the FAA, TSA and HSA controlled/regulated facility. Unchallenged. Hell, they can drive INTO our building without nary a look. And have. You could tell anyone these things.....absolutely nothing changes.

Thebrownblob

Enforced?

I don't see any enforcement.

Example: When you enter our guard shack...the guard working the x-ray deal usually doesn't look up from their phone to even care....it starts from there.

Any person walking or driving can enter our facility from the street and go anywhere on the property....including the air dock.

Yes, the FAA, TSA and HSA controlled/regulated facility. Unchallenged. Hell, they can drive INTO our building without nary a look. And have. You could tell anyone these things.....absolutely nothing changes.
I can only speak to my facility, it’s pretty well locked down. No idea what’s going on where you are, sounds like someone dropping the ball.