Question on wages, PT to FT, wage progression, pension etc. for feeder

mmroadster

Hey guys I tried searching for answers but like the contract the more posts I read the more confused I am. I work under the Upstate/West NY rider and I'm trying to figure out if I'm being paid correctly and what to expect from progression in the future. I'm a PT feeder now, hired peak of 2014 at $21.00 which I believe is more than contract because they couldn't hire at the $18.xx rate, next peak they raised my rate and the hire rate to $23.00, I got another raise this January to $25.02 (progression?) and an additional .30 in February for a total of $25.32, sound right? What should I expect to see in the future, what's the full rate? There might be some FT feeder openings in the near future if I get FT how does that affect my progression? Start over? Wages frozen or cut? What's the pension contribution for PT and FT, if I decide to stay PT? I have 27+ years in the pension (24.5 from previous job) I got screwed like everyone else when they raised the retirement age and did away with the 30 and out, so what's my normal retirement age going to be now that I'm with UPS? I couldn't convince the guys at my last job to pay extra into the pension to buy down our retirement age so the retirement age was 65 when I left. Lots of questions I know but the BA's in my area are no help, everyone that asks the same question gets a different answer and that answer changes.