QVC going Postal??

I

infonotice

Yesterday I started noticing QVC boxes with USPS labels on them at peoples front doors, did we lose that account?

W

wily_old_vet

Post office has always delivered lighter weight QVC pkgs. Shame we can get them into BASIC.

V

vet

We still get alot of their stuff---probably all of the ORMD stuff. Too dangerous for the usps...

W

wornoutupser

You may laugh but I would not put it past our dear employer to lose some of these accounts going into the next contract so that they can cry about lost business again......

T

teddyr

They use both UPS and USPS, as does HSN. If they are getting cheaper rates through USPS they could be diverting volume.

C

camsdad

I work for the Post office. I've been around UPS all my life and my father is retired from them. The USPS is getting quite a bit of QVC volume and it isn't just the lite weight items either. The USPS is really pushing sales to increase volume. The extra day (Sat) is a benefit they offer. No extra charge for Saturday delivery. Give the Post Officetime though. Mis deliveries and lost packages with horrible scanning and UPS will get it back. The USPS is really cutting the time in transit by putting these items on Fed Ex flights.