Rain Jacket

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Could you find the time to bring me all that? Seems most of your time is spent :censored2:
Hello.

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

ITwannabe

Hello.

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

I didn't know I was the only one who said "offensive" language.

Future

Victory Ride
I didn't know I was the only one who said "offensive" language.
image.gif

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Oms must be big time have been told they could fire drivers if they wanted....lol
I actually had a new outside hire Oms tell me "I'm gonna have to instruct one of you two to do it"

I said "Son, you're gonna have to get out of your chair walk next door (to the on roads offices) and get someone with a little bit bigger set of britches to instruct "joe" to do it because that's not my on call. And have a lovely day you little :censored2:."

Got a msg to call my on road at the building a few minutes later and he laughed over the phone and told me he was just making "the boy" feel better by pretending to yell at me