Random thoughts

moreluck

golden ticket member
29ca0cec8c8ec2b356233e635ba68675.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How odd is to still be sleeping in the same bed of you soon to be ex wife that pretty much hates your guts because you decided to go snowmobiling instead of staying home when she and the kids were sick. The kicker is when I walk around the house in my underwear she says nice when she looks at my butt.

Have you guys had hallway sex yet? You know, when you walk by each other and say friend* you?

I have to agree with your ex that it was pretty :censored2:ty of you to go snowmobiling while your family was stuck at home because they were all sick.

We'll let Inde decide if you look good in your underwear.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I looked at my upstate calendar...yep, it's
Sunday!!!

Was I talking to you? You were not mentioned anywhere in that post yet felt obliged to chime in.

Just curious----how would you have felt if the Hammer had gone out and played 18 holes while you and your daughter were both stuck at home sick with the flu?

Yes, I realize upsguy is going through a divorce, but the right thing for him to have done was to stay home and help take care of the kids rather than go play in the snow.

I was making a statement....where do you see "Dave" mentioned..........stuff isn't always about you !!
Put her on ignore. I really tried to be nice but she don't want to be nice. The best part of the ignore feature is you don't see her. You see ignored content at the bottom and its small. I only have one member on ignore and I know who that is and I'm not missing much. The only other time I see her is when someone says something about her. Try it more. Doing this to her is exactly what she doesn't want because it's only a cry for attention.

UPSGUY72

Have you guys had hallway sex yet? You know, when you walk by each other and say friend* you?

I have to agree with your ex that it was pretty :censored2:ty of you to go snowmobiling while your family was stuck at home because they were all sick.

We'll let Inde decide if you look good in your underwear.

No hallway sex she we don't talk I have to email her and even then she hardly replies....

If I stayed home I would have gotten sick to.

UPSGUY72

You guys are e-mailing one another? Wow---you do need to get divorced.

She's need to buy the house from me and pay me around $21,000 before anything can happen. She just got the house appraised and apparently isn't to happy with the number she won't share it. Just like she won't share what she got approved for a mortgage. But that easy to figure out since it's all based on debt to income ratio.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I used to work with a guy whose home life would probably make him envious of Al Bundy. Isn't this the episode where Al blew up the whole neighborhood fighting a rabbit?