Re: RFK Jr presidential run

TheDudeAbides92

I gotta say that thus far this is the only man I’ll even consider voting for. Yes he’s running as a democrat and a he’s a Kennedy so a lot of people will automatically discount him for that. But he’s talking about a lot of issues with this government from the vaccines to the endless wars and the corruption. He knows that his father and uncle were murdered. His background as a climate lawyer is a concern I’ll admit but he’s talking about a lot of things no one else will. Already salon, nypost and Reuters have run hit pieces on him for their pharma masters which means they look at him as threat.

Plus it could be a good thing to have Biden primaried because as we all know he’s illegitimate and they cheated for him both in the primary and the general in 2020

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I gotta say that thus far this is the only man I’ll even consider voting for. Yes he’s running as a democrat and a he’s a Kennedy so a lot of people will automatically discount him for that. But he’s talking about a lot of issues with this government from the vaccines to the endless wars and the corruption. He knows that his father and uncle were murdered. His background as a climate lawyer is a concern I’ll admit but he’s talking about a lot of things no one else will. Already salon, nypost and Reuters have run hit pieces on him for their pharma masters which means they look at him as threat.

Plus it could be a good thing to have Biden primaried because as we all know he’s illegitimate and they cheated for him both in the primary and the general in 2020
Errybody knows his uncle and father were murdered. What does that matter? I don’t think I’d vote for him over a Republican but he’d probably be a much better president than the current bag of turds. At least he’d try to do what was good for the country.

TheDudeAbides92

Errybody knows his uncle and father were murdered. What does that matter? I don’t think I’d vote for him over a Republican but he’d probably be a much better president than the current bag of turds. At least he’d try to do what was good for the country.
Murdered by the out of control government. A lot of people still won’t admit it

TheDudeAbides92

As the republican nominee is gonna be Benedict donald no I won’t even bother voting for him. His betrayal on gun control by executive order, lockdowns, vaccines and the Jan 6 political prisoners is too much for me and many others. He’s done nothing to deserve 4 more years

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Strictly professional...

NYPICHPDPICT000009872894.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
As the republican nominee is gonna be Benedict donald no I won’t even bother voting for him. His betrayal on gun control by executive order, lockdowns, vaccines and the Jan 6 political prisoners is too much for me and many others. He’s done nothing to deserve 4 more years

How quickly they forget

qdg2

You "seem" like a conservative. Notice I didn't say Republican. If....you would even consider voting for ANY Democrat......would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Anyone who voted for any Democrat is responsible for the ongoing disaster we have now. And voting democrat would just forever cement the trans and all.

MOF, you are either a fraud or more likely Antifa.

TheDudeAbides92

You "seem" like a conservative. Notice I didn't say Republican. If....you would even consider voting for ANY Democrat......would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Anyone who voted for any Democrat is responsible for the ongoing disaster we have now. And voting democrat would just forever cement the trans and all.

MOF, you are either a fraud or more likely Antifa.
Not true because the elections are rigged anyway so I really don’t care who I vote for or whether I do. it’s just a big joke. Anyone thinking you can vote your way out of tyranny is sorely mistaken

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe.
"It's not what you are that matters, it's what people think you are that matters."- Joseph P. Kennedy

He made deals with the Venezuela government for oil starting in 1999.