Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lulz, if Jesus showed up today, he’d be sectioned into a mental institution.
They were defunded.
Jesus doesn't have insurance (except he is the son of God) so he would be a rambling homeless guy!
Either that of he would run The Mission Temple Fireworks Stand where bottle rockets are 2 for a dollar but salvation is free.

rickyb

25% less brownflushes now than 1970s. i dont attend church either (why would i waste my time going to church to hear some idiot tell me a perverted view of religion???) but i consider myself extemely religious. another question is what affect has it had on the culture this loss of faith. real wages stopped rising in 1973 as well.

Richard D. Wolff
@profwolff

·
Sep 1
US church membership fell sharply over last 20 yrs. Last 5 yrs, 6,800 houses of worship sold; 2019 already 1,400 on sale. Many convert to sml businesses, homes, get demolished. 1/2 of all Americans don't attend any religious institution & say so to Gallup. https://n.pr/2Zq9yqJ

Non sequitur

The Western worlds anti religious forces really got going after the Protestant Reformation. When Christianity split into so many divisions that the educated and wealthy class rejected religion in favor of agnostic and atheistic philosophy. What follows is revolution and the false gods of state and or capital, to it's own end. No wonder sucide, mental illness and drugs are the escapes of modern man.

rickyb

The Western worlds anti religious forces really got going after the Protestant Reformation. When Christianity split into so many divisions that the educated and wealthy class rejected religion in favor of agnostic and atheistic philosophy. What follows is revolution and the false gods of state and or capital, to it's own end. No wonder sucide, mental illness and drugs are the escapes of modern man.
we definitely worship capital.

lots of hysterical trump worshippers as well.

Non sequitur

Hint: men of good will come together to rebalance the insanity.

El Correcto

god is dead
932C361E-A66B-4637-A76D-266A406E01E7.png

A23ADEEA-74CF-4BD0-905A-B92F90AB328F.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving the due penalty of their error." Romans 1: 25- 27 NASV

Status
Not open for further replies.