Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Rumsfeld stated: Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

@Wally

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Rumsfeld stated: Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

@Wally
Left out the end...

Screenshot_20211105-230143_Chrome.jpg

rickyb

@Wally
Guy was corrupt garbage

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Jesus was an insurrectionist and he caused trouble in a good way
Matthew 10:
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household."

rickyb

i wonder how much of the idea of hell is inspired from stories of collapsed civilizations. would love to see some photos of over consumed areas

Integrity

Binge Poster
Jesus was an insurrectionist and he caused trouble in a good way
I understand you point of view.

I do believe Jesus challenged the established religion and authority of his day and I also agree that he did this in a good way. His life and His teaching is amazing to me. He is amazing to me.

However, I do not adhere to the thought of belief that he was an insurrectionist.

vantexan

I do believe Jesus challenged the established religion and authority of his day and I also agree that he did this in a good way. His life and His teaching is amazing to me. He is amazing to me.

However, I do not adhere to the thought of belief that he was an insurrectionist.
Matthew 10:34

rickyb

i was thinking another thing i could do is buy a bunch of stickers and tag poles in my neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.