Remembering 9/11 ... not that DemWits, BLM or Antifa Cares Since They Are Not Americans

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
STANDING GUARD
The American Eagle keeping an eye on the elk herd huddled in masses.
A metaphor and a thankful salute to our first responders keeping us safe on the 19th anniversary of 9/11.

Eagle at Elk Refuge-1090949.jpg

rickyb

Not surprised in the least.
They are not Americans ... just citizens of the USA.
look up what chomsky says about being anti american. theres not such thing as being anti canadian or anti X western developed country. he says its unique to america and a few other states who are either totalitarian or suffer from symptoms of it.

i cant comment on the all lives matter what htey mean, but it should be fairly obvious theres moral inconsistency going on: when the west suffers terror attacks, we all know about it and its covered in the media, but when the 3rd world suffers terror attacks like when we drop bombs or drone strike their buildings, the MSM doesnt cover it and im not sure what most people say about it. how do most people feel about the wars or feel about other governments wars? if people are in favor of it, then they support terrorism.

I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. We had a Republican President, a Republican Governor in NY, and a Republican Mayor in NY. America had never been more exposed than that deadly day. America was unprepared for a right wing terrorist attack on American soil. Saudi Arabian terrorists were responsible for attack on US soil. Little did any of us know that America would become vulnerable again under a Republican President named Donald Trump. And that Trump would sell Saudi Arabia $8 billion in arms,

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
i know 9/11 was revenge for american forgien policies but what im wondering now was did they get past security because america was already a failing state?

We let the wrong people get into our country and we were too innocent to understand the barbaric nature of a twisted religious cult...

There was no security because we were too trusting, never again...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. We had a Republican President, a Republican Governor in NY, and a Republican Mayor in NY. America had never been more exposed than that deadly day. America was unprepared for a right wing terrorist attack on American soil. Saudi Arabian terrorists were responsible for attack on US soil. Little did any of us know that America would become vulnerable again under a Republican President named Donald Trump. And that Trump would sell Saudi Arabia $8 billion in arms,

Figures you would take a stab at Trump on 911.. please take a note on how Biden and Pence did it today.. keep this political nonsense out for at least one day..particularly this one...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1598741098344.jpg

over9five

Staff member
We let the wrong people get into our country and we were too innocent to understand the barbaric nature of a twisted religious cult...

There was no security because we were too trusting, never again...
Never again? Since then, we have put people of that twisted religious cult into congress...
I absolutely despise the phrase "Never forget". We forgot when those people were elected.

Figures you would take a stab at Trump on 911.. please take a note on how Biden and Pence did it today.. keep this political nonsense out for at least one day..particularly this one...
Let’s not forget either, that the Republican President started two wars over 9/11 costing Americans trillions in taxes and debt. This Republican President attacked Iraq and Afghanistan and ignored Saudi Arabia. Then came 2020 and Donald Trump has put the US $3 trillion in debt since March. A US Presidential record!

rickyb

Never again? Since then, we have put people of that twisted religious cult into congress...
I absolutely despise the phrase "Never forget". We forgot when those people were elected.
not all christians are KKK ditto for muslims. sounds like america has a long way to go to preventing terrorism LOL

rickyb

W bush was one of hte worst but im wondering how trump compares. obama was terribly corrupt and carried on many of W bush's worst policies, but at least he was smart.

rickyb

The difference is most Christians speak out and denounce the KKK.
Muslims rarely (if ever) speak out against radical Muslims.
islam is an overwhelmingly peaceful religion.

the main source of terror are govts not religion id guess. religions dont have that kind of budget.

and guess what i dont see alot of people speaking out against govt wars. seems like alot of people either are indifferent or support the wars of terror.

vantexan

And we were vulnerable because Clinton didn't take out bin Laden when he had the chance. We were vulnerable because competing security bureaucracies didn't share information.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
W bush was one of hte worst but im wondering how trump compares. obama was terribly corrupt and carried on many of W bush's worst policies, but at least he was smart.
W’s administration was worse than Trump, and I don’t think it’s close. But hey, he’s friends with Ellen.

The big package

It's disgraceful that you play politics on this day but Just remember , more great U.S soldiers died under Democrat President Husain Obama , Biden and their administration's watch in the middle east then people in 9/11 and under President Trump's watch combined !!!! Also let's remember the great soldiers at Benghazi !!!