Rent the Runway

pkgdriver

Knowing how they are it may also be due to drugs too. I hate that I know it, but I believe they’re all on Tik Tok now or at least the zoomies are. No thanks, I’m an American. I’ll let the CIA spy on me, lmao.
8ED5E092-54CA-4096-A331-DF736B445308.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Knowing how they are it may also be due to drugs too. I hate that I know it, but I believe they’re all on Tik Tok now or at least the zoomies are. No thanks, I’m an American. I’ll let the CIA spy on me, lmao.
I always said my own gubmint and everyone else in this surveillance state spies on me so much that I can't bring myself to give the slightest :censored2: about China spying on me.

anonymous23456

China only wants to know if you prefer General Tso's chicken vs Kungpao chicken!

US gov wants to know if you bought gun at Bass Pro shop and chant FJB. Ffffffffff----ing Obama too...

Zowert

I deliver those bags then a few days later I’ll have an on-demand to pick them up. Two of my customers will schedule on-demands once a week. I talked one lady into opening up an account, now she has a regular pick up at her house every Monday and Thursday. Some people have too much money to blow.